+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Priti Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Congratulations on your achievement. Well done you. Your admirable vigilance is clearly paying off.

Cheers duck. However, it’s not much of an achievement, you can see them coming a mile off.

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    I picture you guys decades from now, as wizened old men on your death beds, breathing your last & with it saying, “that post-Brexit crash is just around the corner you know, things take time to work through.”
    I picture Brexit voters decades from now, they're all dead from old age.

They don't hang about. Ever vigilant.
    Great to know the censors, sorry mods, are as committed as ever to impartiality.
    What a little ****ing Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Cheers duck. However, it’s not much of an achievement, you can see them coming a mile off.
    True but it's still important to remain vigilant in case they surreptitiously post something well thought out and sensible, Keep up the good work!

Great to know the censors, sorry mods, are as committed as ever to impartiality.
    What a little ****ing Hitler.
    Pray tell me what you mean? I suspect you're reading things that aren't there

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Now we're sorting out the immigration mess, thanks to the initiative taken by the previously sacked Home Secretary (had 14 secret meetings with the Israelis and never told Theresa May).
    This pretty ugly woman has decided that anyone who depends on unskilled foreign labour to run their business needs to 'skill up', mechanise and increase productivity.
    How do you do that in a care home, Pretty? Invent a machine for nappy removal? Commission a mechanical poo sweeper?
    And where do fruit farmers find the cash to invest in machinery that will pick their fruit?
    Oh I forgot there is a pool of 8 million unemployed in the UK from which they can draw (according to government sources). Yes, it includes students, OAPs and the disabled but about half of them must be swinging the lead.
    This 'government' is an utter disaster. Give it 18 months and you will see just how foolish these measures are.
    So you can see the future? 18 months then? We will see. Until then, stay off the drugs or stop listening to Abbott as this will serve you better in life.

Pray tell me what you mean? I suspect you're reading things that aren't there
    Yes, that warning you just this minute gave me for “insulting another member” wasn’t just there in my In Box was it? Warned for “insulting another member”, ie you, a Mod, after what’s written on here? FFS, could you have better proved my point?
    Du bist ein arschloch Mein Fuhrer.

Yes, that warning you just this minute gave me for “insulting another member” wasn’t just there in my In Box was it? Warned for “insulting another member”, ie you, a Mod, after what’s written on here? FFS, could you have better proved my point?
    Du bist ein arschloch Mein Fuhrer.
    Could you please explain how you DIDN'T insult me?

Second yellow for the above insult is on hold for now while I await your defence. In case you missed it, you accused me of impartiality and then proceeded to liken me to the former leader of Nazi Germany. Twice now. If I was you I'd stop digging and apologise.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 19-02-2020 at 07:21 PM.

To be fair to Mr Alty, Mr Swale, I believe he was sarcastically implying you were partial not impartial.
    To all those post Brexiteers who accuse me of living in an unreal world, have a check at what the CBI and many other captains of industry have said about Patel's measures today.

Could you please explain how you DIDN'T insult me?

Second yellow for the above insult is on hold for now while I await your defence. In case you missed it, you accused me of impartiality and then proceeded to liken me to the former leader of Nazi Germany. Twice now. If I was you I'd stop digging and apologise.
    Of course I’m insulting you. Are you stupid as well as thin skinned & authoritarian?
    Going to ban me for calling you an arsehole now? This should set an interesting precedent, for one poster in particular.
    Oh, & to get upset over being called a Nazi, how ****ing ironic can you get?
    Last edited by AltyPie; 19-02-2020 at 07:27 PM.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast