+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Priti Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I just love how the useless losers keep whinging, lol duck, you got trashed, Man up, Boris is king. No one cares what you say anymore only your lover boys.
    Some people with right of centre views make relevant and interesting points on here.

You still haven't worked out what a complete and utter embarrassment you are to them, have you?

I just love how the useless losers keep whinging, lol duck, you got trashed, Man up, Boris is king. No one cares what you say anymore only your lover boys.
    This is almost certainly the most embarrassing post for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    This is almost certainly the most embarrassing post for a long time.
    It's probably the most embarrassing post since his last post! This is only my opinion however, so let me ask a question of all the other posters on here (and there are quite few) who have a political leaning that is right of centre.

The question is simply this - do you see Soccerman's views as representative of you or an embarrassment to you?

Never mind this b0llocks.

Priti ? Vacant.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I picture Brexit voters decades from now, they're all dead from old age.
    I suspect that you may be right. I don't think an option of eternal life was mentioned during the referendum.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    I suspect that you may be right. I don't think an option of eternal life was mentioned during the referendum.
    Even if it wasn't a promise, I wouldn't be surprised to see that Boris or Farage hinted at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It's probably the most embarrassing post since his last post! This is only my opinion however, so let me ask a question of all the other posters on here (and there are quite few) who have a political leaning that is right of centre.

The question is simply this - do you see Soccerman's views as representative of you or an embarrassment to you?
    Lol, you can slag me off as much as you want mate, you lost, suck it up loser. You have to ask your other loser mates to comment, oh the irony of the so called message board messiah....thank you though for giving me and my Tory winners a good laugh at your expense, over to you Bet 365.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Even if it wasn't a promise, I wouldn't be surprised to see that Boris or Farage hinted at it!
    Once again, proof that this forum is controlled by the same 3 or 4 people (plus a couple of trainee puppy dogs)....itīs actually getting pretty boring watching from the sidelines.....yawwwwwwwnnnnnn.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Once again, proof that this forum is controlled by the same 3 or 4 people (plus a couple of trainee puppy dogs)....itīs actually getting pretty boring watching from the sidelines.....yawwwwwwwnnnnnn.
    Get a life saddo, it's 'controlled' by whoever posts on it ffs. You really are a drama queen.

Lol, you can slag me off as much as you want mate, you lost, suck it up loser. You have to ask your other loser mates to comment, oh the irony of the so called message board messiah....thank you though for giving me and my Tory winners a good laugh at your expense, over to you Bet 365.
    So by that logic you were a loser when Blair was in power. Funny you didn't mention it at the time!

You don't seem to understand (no surprise there), but if you read the question I was actually asking your mates on the right to comment.

Your stupidity seems limitless.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast