+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McGeehan

McGeehan

He had a good game for Pompey last neet , and scooard , a wonder if he will come back to us ? A dunt know wat we paid forrim ? If we sell him , wat fee do you think will get ,it will be undisclosed no doubt ,
    I'd keep him here , possible replacement for any of our current midfielders ,

TBH Roma, cannot see him wanting to come back, can't blame him either shipped out twice already.

He's got to accept that he's under contract at Barnsley whether he likes it or not. Yes he's gone out on loan but he's getting games. The club could've kept him here laiking for reserves and chucking him in the odd match day squad.

As Roma said, he could have a big part to play when others leave in the summer. I'd certainly not sell him as he's proven in league 1

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    He's got to accept that he's under contract at Barnsley whether he likes it or not. Yes he's gone out on loan but he's getting games. The club could've kept him here laiking for reserves and chucking him in the odd match day squad.

As Roma said, he could have a big part to play when others leave in the summer. I'd certainly not sell him as he's proven in league 1
    Can anyone see these owners turning down a bid for a player that wants away?
    200k should do it, get him off the wage bill, then bring in a couple of raw recruits to improve.
    Doesn't matter whether he's an important player for us.
    It'll be another case of 5 or 6 out, 10 or 11 in.
    They'll just start to get their act together round Xmas when the chance of automatic promotion has gone.