+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Brits - Dave!

The Brits - Dave!

“Most important contribution of all time”.

What a pile of s h I t e.

Yet another black racist that nobody like the BBC dare call out.

Pile of S hite and that’s being kind, the only ones with any talent was the young American girl who sang bond theme ,and rod Stewart and I’m not that keen on his music.bunch of pub singers the lot.but must admit only saw snippets.

Low IQ music by a nobody in my book. No one will have heard of him in 6 months time. Dave, who?? sings the Birmingham City fans.

Dave? Dave who? His ‘music’ must have been so good that it has passed me by completely! He isn’t Diane Abbott’s love child, is he?

My point was more the fact of his utter hatred of Boris and the white elite.

If any of us said the same about Dianne Abbott or any other black person in verse or song we’d be arrested.

Racism isn’t solely the preserve of the white man but that’s the way it’s painted these days.

People like him and Stormzy disgust me.

Posturing,pretentious,racist claptrap supposedly masquerading as music.

And the BBC fawning all over it like a drug haddled whore slobbering over her pimps c o c k.

The sooner the compulsion for the TV licence is ended the better.

I’m beginning to despise the BBC.

Craig Ramage might well be right eh Dave? He forgot to mention black musicians.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    My point was more the fact of his utter hatred of Boris and the white elite.

If any of us said the same about Dianne Abbott or any other black person in verse or song we’d be arrested.

Racism isn’t solely the preserve of the white man but that’s the way it’s painted these days.

People like him and Stormzy disgust me.

Posturing,pretentious,racist claptrap supposedly masquerading as music.

And the BBC fawning all over it like a drug haddled whore slobbering over her pimps c o c k.

The sooner the compulsion for the TV licence is ended the better.

I’m beginning to despise the BBC.
    Wasn’t the Brits on ITV?

I don’t think they are the only people with a hatred for Boris and the elite who are playing the old game of divide and scare
    These guys are as British as you and me Mick
    Surely they are allowed an opinion, and seeing as their experiences in life have been very different to yours and mine they will have different points of view To you and me

I don’t think it is too much for these guys to call out institutional injustice that occurs and always has by the elite dividing the many and scaring the many, they may get it a bit wrong by always saying that it is racist when actually it is more about people on low income and in vulnerable situations and the poorest in any country have always been taken advantage of ignored and controlled

People on lower incomes and the vulnerable do have a very different life than others and surely this is something that their elected representatives should be working to assist with in the same way we expect elected officials to look after our interests

All I’d suggest is that if there is a point of opinion that you don’t agree with it shouldn’t be dismissed as it may still be relevant

Too often in this day and age there is a them and us mentality and a creation of sides who think either one thing or another rather than listening to more than one opinion and appreciating valid points from both sides

Don’t fall for the headlines of buses and billboards

I don’t see billions making their way into the NHS and they won’t, it’s just the elite lining their pockets when it’s sold off to American drug companies to rape or for egotistical feckwits to get their names in the papers and make some money like Farrage

They are not doing it for Blighty
    Last edited by BaggieSingh; 20-02-2020 at 10:07 PM.

Also saying racism isn’t solely the preserve of the white man is totally right

But if others are collectively as racist what possibly can they do and on what scale?
    Can they impact any white persons life that much really?

Maybe a bit of an inconvenience here or there but nothing institutional in order to ensure a very unlevel playing field

White people still make up 87% of the population in the UK

Don’t believe the crap to divide people, the government policies that have ensured so much division of wealth are being missed because the middle are too busy complaining about a having to help someone without realising the country is getting robbed blind by the elite

FAO Admins please do not delete these posts as every time I reply to things like this they get deleted, whereaother posters with an anti this and that are allowed to keep incendiary posts up

I have not said anything that is confrontational and an open to hearing opinions
    Last edited by BaggieSingh; 20-02-2020 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    Wasn’t the Brits on ITV?

I don’t think they are the only people with a hatred for Boris and the elite who are playing the old game of divide and scare
    These guys are as British as you and me Mick
    Surely they are allowed an opinion, and seeing as their experiences in life have been very different to yours and mine they will have different points of view To you and me

I don’t think it is too much for these guys to call out institutional injustice that occurs and always has by the elite dividing the many and scaring the many, they may get it a bit wrong by always saying that it is racist when actually it is more about people on low income and in vulnerable situations and the poorest in any country have always been taken advantage of ignored and controlled

People on lower incomes and the vulnerable do have a very different life than others and surely this is something that their elected representatives should be working to assist with in the same way we expect elected officials to look after our interests

All I’d suggest is that if there is a point of opinion that you don’t agree with it shouldn’t be dismissed as it may still be relevant

Too often in this day and age there is a them and us mentality and a creation of sides who think either one thing or another rather than listening to more than one opinion and appreciating valid points from both sides

Don’t fall for the headlines of buses and billboards

I don’t see billions making their way into the NHS and they won’t, it’s just the elite lining their pockets when it’s sold off to American drug companies to rape or for egotistical feckwits to get their names in the papers and make some money like Farrage

They are not doing it for Blighty
    Your missing my point BS whilst making some very worthy points yourself.

Why is is okay for a black man like Dave to hurl abuse at Boris and the “white” establishment whereas if I did that on stage or elsewhere about a black person I would be dragged before the courts as a racist?

Let’s put to one sided that I am white British and I presume you are Asian English and just deal with that point.

I don’t think I’d get away with it is all I’m saying!?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)