+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ehm no goin, but next up ICT

I still don't get this right foot/left foot stuff. These guys are professional footballers and should be able to play with both feet without thinking about it. And if the situation calls for it then simultaneously as well.

Quote Originally Posted by georgefoxposse1 View Post
    I still don't get this right foot/left foot stuff. These guys are professional footballers and should be able to play with both feet without thinking about it. And if the situation calls for it then simultaneously as well.
    It's an unfortunate reality of football, at all levels...

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I think using 12 outfield players is a masterstroke tbh 😂
    12th man lol

Fat fingers mate ha ha, well spotted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    12th man lol

Fat fingers mate ha ha, well spotted!!!
    I reckon 12 men might have got us a shock draw against Arbroath though 😉

So has it been quiet on this thread while ive been unable to post!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    So has it been quiet on this thread while ive been unable to post!
    just the 4 pages, 34 replies and over 2500 views but seemingly there are posters dropping like flies on here

#pish

Would love to see the team click on Saturday and shut everyone's pus. Mine included.

It's been eye-bleeding stuff of late. Which we can take, if we walk away with a victory.

But, I feel the fans and team need a good performance combined with a win to get our mojo back.

We want to be winning this league in style. So, c'mon United! Tomorrow night is a great chance to shine. Let's take the opportunity. It could be a great game with them having to come out and at us. As long as we come out on top that would be just what the club and support need.

Friday night would be even better

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Friday night would be even better
    😂😂

Providing all are fit:

Siegrist
    Smith Watson Reynolds Robson
    McMullan Butcher Harkes Appere
    Bingham Shankland

Please.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)