+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC Support

AFC Support

As we all know, the team play better in front of a predominantly weegie based Aberdeen support. If you look at last night, the cup win at Ibrox & Hampden, the 10 man win at Fir Park... I think we can all agree that none of these results would’ve been possible in front of the teuchters

Is it about time club looked at awarding anyone with a G postcode extra loyalty points, free travel etc? The rest of you would benefit from this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    As we all know, the team play better in front of a predominantly weegie based Aberdeen support. If you look at last night, the cup win at Ibrox & Hampden, the 10 man win at Fir Park... I think we can all agree that none of these results would’ve been possible in front of the teuchters

Is it about time club looked at awarding anyone with a G postcode extra loyalty points, free travel etc? The rest of you would benefit from this as well.
    Gonnae nae move the club to Glasgow but?

We would be like Dundee United if it wasn't for our Weegie roots. Best fans and best players and managers.

Christ sake I've just managed to simmer the whole East coast/ West coast stuff down. Someones gonna end up getting smoked in a drive-by with their ass getting capped, yo. We all just try to earn. I made a mill before my first record deal. Gotta go or the five-0 be on to us.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

😂 That would be pure dead brilliant by the way big man no but etc etc.

Great idea. Sell buckfast & heroin fae the kiosks - make a fortune.

Let’s change the name to Glasgow Aberdeen while we’re at it too.

Win/win. Get it sorted Cormack you teuchter cuunt.

Some excellent points raised there Hamish.

Hope Cormack is looking in

And then there are the Fifers too ,mind ?!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    And then there are the Fifers too ,mind ?!!
    Of course. For the benefits of this post, Fife, Edinburgh, Perth etc all come under the Weegie umbrella.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast