+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fill the Derry for the Arbroath game 29th Feb

I usually go in the Mainer,no ST this year but happy to go in the Derry with my 2 laddies if it makes a point ,honestly its a bit of a ****hole that’s had its day ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    I usually go in the Mainer,no ST this year but happy to go in the Derry with my 2 laddies if it makes a point ,honestly its a bit of a ****hole that’s had its day ...

Excellent, just hope it works and there is some enthusiasm generated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Karl Pinkleton thinks your far better sitting in the ****hole looking at the Bonnier bit.

And it's still the best view of the pitch anywhere in Dens.

I do miss row N seat 90 something.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    And it's still the best view of the pitch anywhere in Dens.

I do miss row N seat 90 something.
    It is the best view by a mile ,never liked sitting behind the goal ,sitting in the sun at the uncovered bit between the provvy road end in the Derry watching Davy Cooper give a masterclass after we were relegated early 90’s I think...and the Poles equaliser....👍

bcram ask the club to open a patg turnstyle for the game,you never know mate they may agree as a one off

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    bcram ask the club to open a patg turnstyle for the game,you never know mate they may agree as a one off
    What an absolute minter for Dundee FC that there’s a campaign to fill the Derry. There’s only just over 1600 seats in there on non all ticket games. It should be sold out every week.

not when we play 1 up front mate
    soulless tactics produce soulless performances and soulless atmosphere

the last game i was at, at home we played 1 upfront and my erse was out my seat once at half time and once at full time and i was £24 for the pleasure

Plus judging by the queue every week to collect tics I think folk just can't be arsed walking up then walking down again to get in.

The club have made it difficult to go and watch Dundee and sit in the Derry as predicted since they started all this **** with double queing restrictions and harassment.

I think we are very unlikely to sell out the Derry again given it's probably less than half full most games now

I do quite admire Bcrams positivity and hope very much he gets close to the target even two or three hundred more would help.

We shud get a lot of dabs along that day, they love a guid FTD (fill the derry) day, I've heard shaky sturrock has already bought his ticket. They do get affy confused.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    What an absolute minter for Dundee FC that there’s a campaign to fill the Derry. There’s only just over 1600 seats in there on non all ticket games. It should be sold out every week.
    Agree. So let's see if we start on 29th.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)