+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fill the Derry for the Arbroath game 29th Feb

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    C'mon the mighty

C'mon the Derry.
    In the Derry for tomorrow...if there’s no paper towels I’m going full raj....!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    In the Derry for tomorrow...if there’s no paper towels I’m going full raj....!!!!
    Lol mair chance of a dab we ah DD1 postcode.

Just a wee bit upset that the game has been canceiled was quite depressed when I went in to buy my ticket this morning and walked straight up to the counter. Funny, felt a bit cheerier when told that the game was off. Can we pick another game. I don't want to be responsible for the choice, in case I am a jinx, but happy to try again.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Just a wee bit upset that the game has been canceiled was quite depressed when I went in to buy my ticket this morning and walked straight up to the counter. Funny, felt a bit cheerier when told that the game was off. Can we pick another game. I don't want to be responsible for the choice, in case I am a jinx, but happy to try again.
    Why dosent the club offer to swap Arbroath tics for pars game?

It would be a decent gesture in among this shambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Why dosent the club offer to swap Arbroath tics for pars game?

It would be a decent gesture in among this shambles.
    i
    Hi Rross, suggestion from Pravda that a try agian effort might be worthwhile. I've sad I'll contact DSA and this forum to see what might have best chance of success. any ideas. The idea of swapping the Arbroath tickets for the Pars game is the obviously something to think about but that means the club getting involved. Be happy to do that, and if it was down to me that's the game I'd choose.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    i
    Hi Rross, suggestion from Pravda that a try agian effort might be worthwhile. I've sad I'll contact DSA and this forum to see what might have best chance of success. any ideas. The idea of swapping the Arbroath tickets for the Pars game is the obviously something to think about but that means the club getting involved. Be happy to do that, and if it was down to me that's the game I'd choose.
    That's the game I'd go for.

Unfortunately I'm in hospo again with another group that day but I think it's the correct choice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)