+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fill the Derry for the Arbroath game 29th Feb

[QUOTE=shaded;39439220]bcram ask the club to open a patg turnstyle for the game,you never know mate they may agree as a one off[/QUOTE
    Didn't do that Shaded. Just hoping that enough supporters give it a go. As hmac says it isn't a big ask just getting the Derry full, but the effect should be big on the atmosphere in there.

Hope you don't mind if I bump this thread up to the top. you can buy your tickets online and use the "other " queue in the shop to collect them, that should speed things up. hope those who are normally PATG will give a return to the Derry a shot. Interesting chat on a different thread about songs that used to be sung, and the Derry features a fair bit in the comments.

hope all goes well bcram

Got a good feeling about Saturday, looking forward to an improved atmosphere and a guid game.

Now is a good time to try this, as recent results have made it easier.
    I managed to persuade three lads from the pub to go in the Derry, I will get their tickets and give them aloft to the game.
    This was discussed at the D4Life meeting, but just hope all the supporters clubs are aware of this.

I’m in the hospitality Saturday, but changed three Cox season tickets into Derry tickets yesterday for the people who’ll be using them

good stuff deecom and jdfc

There was an email sent out to all supporter club secretaries informing them to pass on to all their club members regarding BCram's idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Now is a good time to try this, as recent results have made it easier.
    I managed to persuade three lads from the pub to go in the Derry, I will get their tickets and give them aloft to the game.
    This was discussed at the D4Life meeting, but just hope all the supporters clubs are aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by wildebeest View Post
    There was an email sent out to all supporter club secretaries informing them to pass on to all their club members regarding BCram's idea.
    That's good news, was not sure if all supporters clubs were informed,

I'm now hopeful of a good response.

C'mon the mighty

C'mon the Derry.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)