+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Burnley v Bournemouth Match Preview

The Child Bride, my lad and myself are all ready to depart to Burnley, come on mate let's have another one...

Attachment 15037

Recent results have almost been too good to be true, and you know what they say, when something seems too good to be true, it probably isn't.

Looks like all Bournemouth’s chickens have come home to roost this afternoon at Turf Moor.

Another good win . Got to feel sorry for Eddie Who's team today.. The first VAR decision was dodgy and the second also.. luck on our side .lol

Well done to The Clarets and Vydra the goal machine. 3 points behind Spurs now!

what Howe has to say... .

can't forget -decisions on the Var/Replay - are made by those who watch it....incompetent birdbrains - or are the cards stacked ?

as usual - takes ages for S.D's post match comments to show up on vid !

Sean Dyche on key VAR calls in Burnley's win over Bournemouth

"The first one, I think, is a hard one for them to take, but, inevitably, it does lead to a goal and he does move his shoulder towards the ball, and it does hit his arm,” said Dyche.

"Although it's a tough one for them, I think it's probably the right decision.

"The second is a different kind of disappointment for them, because they think they've gone up the other end and scored.

"But Eddie is an honest fella...I thought it was a penalty, as soon as I saw it, I was a defender, and the wind was swirling, it was really hard to play for both teams, but his arm came into an unnatural position, as they call it, and it definitely hits his arm.

"That's a definite one for me, hard for them to take, but a definite for me.”

"It was a funny game, VAR will dominate the key points, but I thought Bournemouth were very good first half, I like Eddie's teams and they didn't look like a side having the run they're having,” he said.

"Second half it was the opposite, but I thought we looked stronger in everything, our defensive shape, the details, and it was a high chance count, 17 on goal, 10 on target - if you get 10 on target you normally score.

"That being said, at 2-0 we had two or three unbelievable chances to finish the game off and didn't take them, but we get the third and the game is done.”

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.u...n-bournemouth/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)