+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ozark on Netflix.

Ozark on Netflix.

Season 3 is starting on 27th of March.

If you haven’t watched it it seriously is worth a look.

What initially looks everyday ordinary quickly turns darker and darker and it’s s superbly crafted plot about money laundering.

Beautiful scenery and some stellar acting performances by the whole cast and Jason Bateman’s laid back on the surface yet frantic underneath character is superbly played.

It’s a brilliant watch.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Season 3 is starting on 27th of March.

If you haven’t watched it it seriously is worth a look.

What initially looks everyday ordinary quickly turns darker and darker and it’s s superbly crafted plot about money laundering.

Beautiful scenery and some stellar acting performances by the whole cast and Jason Bateman’s laid back on the surface yet frantic underneath character is superbly played.

It’s a brilliant watch.
    I actually should give this a chance. I watched one episode but it wasn’t enough to convince me, may try again. That said, I never got round to commenting about ‘Don’t f**k with cats’ series you suggested on here, what a brilliant programme.. despite the horrible stuff that went on I thought the way they produced these episodes in a docu-story style were just spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    I actually should give this a chance. I watched one episode but it wasn’t enough to convince me, may try again. That said, I never got round to commenting about ‘Don’t f**k with cats’ series you suggested on here, what a brilliant programme.. despite the horrible stuff that went on I thought the way they produced these episodes in a docu-story style were just spot on.
    Ozark builds slowly Regis but the quality of the acting is top notch.

The girl who plays the foul mouthed red neck is a star in the making,the little blond.

Put yourself through the first 6 episodes just to see Jason Bateman getting in deeper and deeper.

Another excellent series with a stellar cast and a beautiful scenery and a very dark story is “Bloodline” on Netflix.
    Last edited by mickd1961; 08-03-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Ozark builds slowly Regis but the quality of the acting is top notch.

The girl who plays the foul mouthed red neck is a star in the making,the little blond.

Put yourself through the first 6 episodes just to see Jason Bateman getting in deeper and deeper.

Another excellent series with a stellar cast and a beautiful scenery and a very dark story is “Bloodline” on Netflix.
    Ozark 1 & 2 were superb thanks for the heads up -looking forward to series 3

“Bloodline” I will give that a go too

Highly recommend Narcos

Incredible chronicle of drug lord Pablo Escobar rise & ultimate downfall

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    Ozark 1 & 2 were superb thanks for the heads up -looking forward to series 3

“Bloodline” I will give that a go too

Highly recommend Narcos

Incredible chronicle of drug lord Pablo Escobar rise & ultimate downfall
    My son raves about Narcos Freer.

I watched an excellent Netflix film yesterday on my son’s recommendation called Triple Frontier starring Ben Afleck.

That’s a drugs related story with some great action.

Mile 22 with Mark Wahlberg is a very good watch.

If you haven’t watched “True Detective” yet watch all three series.

Fantastic actors in all three series and superb storylines.

Mathew McConaghy and that bar tender out of “Cheers” are fantastic in series one.

All three series are superb but not connected in the storyline.

I will definitely give Ozark another try Mick. It always seems to come up as a suggested for me.. Netflix must think I have some crazy obsession with drugs.
    Narcos is absolutely brilliant plus it is based on true events, I’ve watched them all including and upto the Mexican ones. Highly recommend watching them all, you might even learn some Spanish expletives at the same time.

My son raves about Narcos Freer.

I watched an excellent Netflix film yesterday on my son’s recommendation called Triple Frontier starring Ben Afleck.

That’s a drugs related story with some great action.

Mile 22 with Mark Wahlberg is a very good watch.

If you haven’t watched “True Detective” yet watch all three series.

Fantastic actors in all three series and superb storylines.

Mathew McConaghy and that bar tender out of “Cheers” are fantastic in series one.

All three series are superb but not connected in the storyline.
    Mick

I watched & enjoyed both Triple Frontier & True Detective

I Stumbled across “Get Shorty” starring Chris O’Dowd & Lidia Porto its extremely amusing & a very watchable series

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)