+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Let’s send £14 billion abroad whilst our citizens are drowned out!

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    I also agree with your last paragraph and after being to many countries I also agree we get a lot right here and I am proud to call this my home

But I honestly believe that its getting worse than it was, things improved a lot from my youth but recently has slowly been getting worse

This includes the government and their divisive policies, to try and split communities not necessarily by race but by any means necessary

I disagree with persecution in all forms and agree it should be reported in the press because this is assisting to split communities, which should be multicultural and multi thought with people of all opinions able to live together right, why should i want everyone to agree with my point of view?

apologies if that didnt make sense im in the middle of about 10 things

I don’t feel the government do split communities and I know of many EU countries where it’s far worse. Look no further than the Burka banned in around 7 EU countries yet it’s still tolerated in the U.K and accepted by our government.

Communities split themselves to a degree. I live very close to a huge Jewish community who are proud of the British way of life. This community and many other Jewish communities denounce the filth called IS and do not have gangs operating time and time again to abuse and rape young innocent girls known as grooming. Yet another huge case in Huddersfield where young girls are scarred for life and try and commit suicide. Perhaps if the majority of a community or religion stamped their feet and vented their anger - it would happen less or communities would not divide!

The race card is played too often by non whites. Again look at Dele Ali mocking the Chinese and laughing about the Coronavirus which is racist as well as disgusting. Had some individual racially abused Ali the whole world would have known about it!

Luckily I have friends of all religions and colour who are honest with what their views are and speak out - we can still joke to each other as you could years ago without it being over the top!
    Last edited by baggieal; 23-02-2020 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I don’t feel the government do split communities and I know of many EU countries where it’s far worse. Look no further than the Burka banned in around 7 EU countries yet it’s still tolerated in the U.K and accepted by our government.

Communities split themselves to a degree. I live very close to a huge Jewish community who are proud of the British way of life. This community and many other Jewish communities denounce the filth called IS and do not have gangs operating time and time again to abuse and rape young innocent girls known as grooming. Yet another huge case in Huddersfield where young girls are scarred for life and try and commit suicide. Perhaps if the majority of a community or religion stamped their feet and vented their anger - it would happen less or communities would not divide!

The race card is played too often by non whites. Again look at Dele Ali mocking the Chinese and laughing about the Coronavirus which is racist as well as disgusting. Had some individual racially abused Ali the whole world would have known about it!

Luckily I have friends of all religions and colour who are honest with what their views are and speak out - we can still joke to each other as you could years ago without it being over the top!
    Saved me a lot of writing time.

Massive LIKE 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

This started off with a reference to lack of spending on UK infrastructure. Heard a comment last week 'we have a politically right wing goverment with left wing spending plans'

I get that.

Loving this thread
    Especially seeing as I’m now in the pub awaiting a pint

Peace n Love the more collective and reasonable our thought process is I am all for it

And as an Albion fan I have always felt very included (mainly due to the pain)

Boing boing fellas and if you all wanna get together for a pint or two I will fund it

I would absolutely love an honest answer to this question from the vast majority on here...

What would you say if Labour were in power, and the Labour Prime Minister sat in his mansion for more than a week without visiting people who had been flooded and whose live and possessions were ruined? What do you think the reaction would be from the print media? This same Prime Minister who had visited flood hit areas 2 months ago, when there was an election on...wonder what has changed.

Instead, you have people blaming the foreign aid budget for it. You have to laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I would absolutely love an honest answer to this question from the vast majority on here...

What would you say if Labour were in power, and the Labour Prime Minister sat in his mansion for more than a week without visiting people who had been flooded and whose live and possessions were ruined? What do you think the reaction would be from the print media? This same Prime Minister who had visited flood hit areas 2 months ago, when there was an election on...wonder what has changed.

Instead, you have people blaming the foreign aid budget for it. You have to laugh!

Labour won’t get into power though so that dismisses that one! If it was Corbyn, he most likely would only visit a flood ravaged area, if on the way to see a terrorist
    friend, or passing a respectable synagogue to put his two grubby fingers up - that’s if they are not up Mrs Abbott!

Come back with a decent argument when Labour have a sensible person in power and even most Labour supporters would agree on that! Not looking good though with the current motley crew trying to take the hot seat!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post

yes laugh at you,from one of the village idiots on here as you refer to us.

So with the exception of one sad individual who has such a low opinion of me, most on here and 10 of millions of fellow Brits that we would democratically vote in an 'extreme right wing' govt' we agree that although far from perfect our great country is far better than most. Bit ironic that one ideology of most European ultra right parties is anti semitism. Hmm give me a moment to ponder which mainstream UK party that finger maybe pointed at?

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    So with the exception of one sad individual who has such a low opinion of me, most on here and 10 of millions of fellow Brits that we would democratically vote in an 'extreme right wing' govt' we agree that although far from perfect our great country is far better than most. Bit ironic that one ideology of most European ultra right parties is anti semitism. Hmm give me a moment to ponder which mainstream UK party that finger maybe pointed at?
    Our great country that send billions overseas on aid.. is that what you are referring to?
    You kind of make out that because people complain about the state of things in the UK makes them unpatriotic or that they don’t like the UK at all. False.
    Yes nothing will be perfect, but let’s be honest whoever is in charge we make some horrific decision spending tax payers money. Last time I checked I still pay tax, so i’m entitled like most on here to voice an opinion. Last time I checked we live in a democracy. Crawl back into your hole you Moslem.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    I remember when we used to have some intelligent debate about Brexit. What happened to you?

Now you remind me of those insane rabid Brexiters who go around telling everyone just to 'believe'. Almost like if I just 'believe' enough, there's a good chance I'll win the lottery tonight...

Extreme Right Wing Govt - Just check out Windrush and tell me if you think the actions of a Govt who deport people who moved here as a toddler and have been living here for 60 years is not extreme right wing, or who have 'go home' vans..or a Govt who seeks more power over our independent judiciary? Your anti-semitism argument is bizarre, you do realise I didn't vote Labour? And also that they're not in power, so can't be held to account by 'Windrush' type decisions. That's for them to internally sort out and to be held accountable for at the next election.

You do have one thing right though, I do have a fairly low opinion of the electorate. Let me explain why and how the system works on most people, including the vast majority on here...The Daily Mail/Sun/Telegraph/Express tell you who to vote for (typically Brexit and Tory) and then people go out and vote that way. Most people are manipulated by this propaganda. It can't be any simpler. And that is my opinion, which I'm entitled to.

How else can you explain people of Sunderland voting Brexit when their largest employer is Nissan - who depend on the Single Market. How can you explain Wales and Cornwall voting for Brexit when they are net beneficiaries of EU subsidies. These are places that are completely ignored by Tory governments. Yet they've helped hand them power.

Brexit will make everyone, especially them, poorer. Since the referendum we are billions of pounds worse off. Are you so stubborn that you can't even admit to that?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)