+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let’s send £14 billion abroad whilst our citizens are drowned out!

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    Muslims mate
    Instead of point scoring anwer the questions asked!

And just looked this up and although Muslim is the preferred option Muslem is also acceptable. Unless you are a bit of a snowflake.
    Last edited by 9goals2hattricks3pen; 21-02-2020 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    I do get rather tired of our great Nation being continually criticised for when it comes to racism, privilege, spending on NHS, infrastructure, vanity projects etc etc when although with a long long way to go we are as a nation a damn sight better than most.

On racism are we the only European country that doesn't have a strong extreme right wing political party in second place? And when it comes to bombs being dropped isn't muslems doing most of the dropping on fellow muslems?
    Any sources for this? Criticism for its spending on the NHS? The government justifiably gets pelted for not spending enough on the NHS...is this what you mean?

Vanity Projects? Presume you mean the £50m spent by Boris Johnson on the Garden Bridge that was never built? Or the smokescreen that is the Northern Ireland to Scotland bridge - that will never, ever be built?

I'm quite perplexed by that first paragraph. And as for your 2nd, that's because there are only a couple of countries in Europe which has an extreme right wing political party currently in power - and we are one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Instead of point scoring anwer the questions asked!

And just looked this up and although Muslim is the preferred option Muslem is also acceptable. Unless you are a bit of a snowflake.
    would appreciate the lesson in where muslem is acceptable way of spelling muslim

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    would appreciate the lesson in where muslem is acceptable way of spelling muslim
    In German I believe, well, almost, ”Moslem”.😎
    Last edited by SwedishBaggie; 21-02-2020 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    In German I believe, well, almost, ”Moslem”.😎
    The term Moslem is a fairly old rendition of the modern term Muslim. Not used much anymore in spoken language. However both words explain the same thing. One is modern....the other is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    The term Moslem is a fairly old rendition of the modern term Muslim. Not used much anymore in spoken language. However both words explain the same thing. One is modern....the other is not.
    no matter what it’s called dubs it still a medieval religion as well you know.

I don’t think any religion stands up to any sort of scrutiny. If there a God, whatever His brand of religion He is patron of, there are so many terrible events befalling the followers one surely must question the logic of it all. So, anyone that claims to require special treatment because of their religion is, to my mind, either deluded or trying to pull a fast one over the rest of society. Big question, if God created us, who created God?

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    no matter what it’s called dubs it still a medieval religion as well you know.
    I know know such thing albion68...nor have I posted anything to give you that opinion....
    That is your quote and not mine...you know nothing about me.....If you have an issue with the term...then that is your issue...not mine.

There is no God only time, Time created the Heavens and the Earth, it is Time that will reshape the Heavens and the Earth.

Boing boing !!!

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    There is no God only time, Time created the Heavens and the Earth, it is Time that will reshape the Heavens and the Earth.

Boing boing !!!
    The lords my shepherd in Bilic we trust !

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)