+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 to go down

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I hope Villa go down.

W@nkers.
    pithy

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    pithy
    It will be a pithy if the Vile go down.

I don't think. They still owe us bad memories from Ashley's first relegation and our supporters have long memories.

Speaking about that, I wonder if Duff was on their pay roll at the time.

We are not safe ourselves, I dont think I would be as devastated this time if we went down. Premier League survival is nothing to enjoy and nobody is willing to do anything to change. Ground is full again, the so called local paper are up Ashley's arse and media nationally say we should be grateful for Ashley. At the same time they say West Ham have a rough time with their owners, Man Utd the same with the Glazers.
    So if we went down I wouldn't give a shìt.
    Last edited by Geordie1974; 21-02-2020 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Spelling

Charlie Nicholas saying we need 3 more wins as he thinks 39 is safety

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Charlie Nicholas saying we need 3 more wins as he thinks 39 is safety
    12-20 in the Prem used to be teams who played football.

In the last few years - esp this season - it is populated by garbage teams full of over paid poor quality players who churn out a boring brand of skill-less football.

It's dower miserable entertaining to watch and like a cancer which started with Taylor's Watford and Pulis' teams has spread to more than half the league.

Trash overseas players hooving up stupid salaries whilst English players are valued and laughably inflated prices; to spend 70-80% of their irrelevant careers in the treatment room.

The league has becoming a rotten barrel of garabge; most notably is our once proud club. Now a husk of it's former community pride.

A disgrace to it's city, it's fans and the blazing icon of what a load of sh!te the prem and English football has become. #

Vultures like Simon Fu(k face former Palace owner's opinion is listened to instead of being mocked, tarred, feathered and flushed down the sh!tter of football debate.

The modern effigy is an insult to the dignity and pride with which my grandfather player during his life.

How far we have come, how badly we have fallen!

May those who support the regime and the status quo carry the stain and shame on their faces as I carry the scars in my heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    We are not safe ourselves, I dont think I would be as devastated this time if we went down.
    It bugs me that i feel the same way.

First time was horrible, 2nd time wasn't fun a 3rd time. . . meh

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    May those who support the regime and the status quo carry the stain and shame on their faces as I carry the scars in my heart!
    That is absolutely bang on, I doff my cap to you.

2009 I was working construction in Mozambique. Big strong lads humping sh1t about, I managed to find a TV to watch the match and I cried like a baby. If we go down this year...... so be it.....

It's so telling that it's got to the stage where most of us feel this way. I suppose not going helps but, if we go down, my reaction won't be nearly as bad as it once would have been.

And, much as I don't want to really think this way, part of me thinks 'well this could spell the end of Ashley;. I know it hasn't the previous two times but we won't go straight back up this time, Not under Bruce,

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    It's so telling that it's got to the stage where most of us feel this way. I suppose not going helps but, if we go down, my reaction won't be nearly as bad as it once would have been.

And, much as I don't want to really think this way, part of me thinks 'well this could spell the end of Ashley;. I know it hasn't the previous two times but we won't go straight back up this time, Not under Bruce,
    I can’t see the point in staying in the Premiership we can’t compete and the football we play is utter garbage

A few years in the Chimpo would get rid of Ashley and we could then start to rebuild the Club

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)