+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do Weatherspoons do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    Ahhh... see what you did there. However, I never said I had a filthy beer in Manchester’s Weatherspoon. I said I had a filthy cheap beer, meaning it was inexpensive. I said the place was filthy and I said It had god awful food. I speak as I find. Have you been to the same one in Manchester that I attended? It was filthy and food was, shockingly awful.

I like beer, so agree it is cheap for that, however I like nice surroundings and, I am a bit of a foodie, so I accept I went to the wrong place If that is what I was looking for.

I did not criticise the toilets in Edinburgh, in fact I was mightily appreciative for them.
    I usually use Weatherspoons when I am in a strange town and don't want to spend too much of my limited time looking for somewhere to eat and drink. If I can't find somewhere in a quick walk up and down the High Street then Weatherspoons is an option I would consider. Never had a shocker.

Nearest Weatherspoons to me is 6 miles way never been in there and can't think I ever will.

It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    I usually use Weatherspoons when I am in a strange town and don't want to spend too much of my limited time looking for somewhere to eat and drink. If I can't find somewhere in a quick walk up and down the High Street then Weatherspoons is an option I would consider. Never had a shocker.

Nearest Weatherspoons to me is 6 miles way never been in there and can't think I ever will.

It is what it is.
    Fair play 9 goals. We will be over to the UK a couple of times this year. I will have a few grand kids with me so maybe worth checking others out. Might save me a fortune on feeding the little terriers.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    Fair play 9 goals. We will be over to the UK a couple of times this year. I will have a few grand kids with me so maybe worth checking others out. Might save me a fortune on feeding the little terriers.
    If ever you get some 'time away' from em I would thoroughly recommend the following. Locations in the north of England and Scotland. We ate in Glasgow a couple of years ago and the £29 for taster menu was both superb value and quality. Paid double that for taster menus not as good. Advised my mate to try Manchester and he now makes sure he goes every 6 weeks. Read the link and you'll see why 6 weeks.

www.sixbynico.co.uk

Repeat not it's not for kids.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)