+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship rivals thread on The Dark Blues Forum.

Championship rivals thread on The Dark Blues Forum.

To be fair some of the posters on there see the bigger picture and although they don't want to see us win they know it makes sense in their quest to finish 2nd.

Here are some of their posts and i will rate them out of ten.

Cobra, Filth ahead.

1 out of 10 mate,no need whatsoever to call us filth when we only call you The FUN.

Cobra, We're level at the sticklebrick.

7/10 perfectly acceptable as i often mention TheAuldHunStand.

Dens Bound Rhino,

I know a United win helps our cause for 2nd but phuck that .I want those chunts to lose every game.Mon the Caley!!

0/10 a typical 40 something trophy virgin post,i have visions of a massive fat Rhino wandering across the savanna in Africa asking for directions to the Derry.

Troodee 1893

Much as i hate seeing them winning it was probably the best result for us.the DABS won the league weeks ago and now only need to eke out another few wins to settle it officially.It will all be well over before the last derby thankfully.I understand the irony of what i am about to say after posting several times about them tonight but i think we should now ignore them completely apart from hoping they win any games that affect the play off places(apart from the derby obviously.)

10/10 from Troodee,knows his or hers place in the grand scheme of things.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 21-02-2020 at 11:17 PM.

I've no been on for a week or so G, are they still paranoid about the DAB infiltrators

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I've no been on for a week or so G, are they still paranoid about the DAB infiltrators
    That win v Partick has led to a mass love in and all the 5th columnists have been swept under the carpet for the time being.

Billy Campbell's Ghost posted a thread called,

United are shyte.

Watched a bit of their game tonight.They are pretty poor and Shankland is their USP.Not a gripe as they are top on credit as any top of the league team is but how come they only raise their game v the Dees?.
    PS They are deffo kidding on their crowds.....7600 tonight?.The place looked empty apart from the Arkley St end.

FFS apart from the 2nd half at the loft we've been poor as f uck against them. The 6-2 horsing we were poor and totally took the foot off the gas in the 2nd half.

Love the crowd stuff when they over estimate theirs by about 2000 every home game

Last night there were about 2700 in the ET and the GF which holds 5200 (including over 1000 in the upper tier which was full) was about two thirds full adding in the ICT fans and the suits and boxes then you have 6500-7000 right away... the rest would be ST Holders not in attendance

they haven't had a home support like we had last night since the doon derby haha!

Correct Shedka! tap tiers were rammed and with it pissing doon everyone was up the back rows of East and GF to avoid getting soaked

I think they need to take a chill pill, roll up a joint, relax and get cracking on with the GOHD arrangements. There’s just a couple of months to go and lots to organise.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    FFS apart from the 2nd half at the loft we've been poor as f uck against them. The 6-2 horsing we were poor and totally took the foot off the gas in the 2nd half.
    Spot on,me and you were moaning like phuck in the Snug after the 6-2 saying the 2nd half was unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Love the crowd stuff when they over estimate theirs by about 2000 every home game

Last night there were about 2700 in the ET and the GF which holds 5200 (including over 1000 in the upper tier which was full) was about two thirds full adding in the ICT fans and the suits and boxes then you have 6500-7000 right away... the rest would be ST Holders not in attendance

they haven't had a home support like we had last night since the doon derby haha!
    I thought there were at least 7000 there last night but i admit my knowledge of Tannadice is inferior to Billy and his ghost's.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)