+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T true story.

FACT.

Did not see that coming man. That was sensational.

He mauled Wilder from the 1st bell and never gave him a chance to land that big right. Absolute masterclass.

Have to admit I didn’t see that coming. Not Fury winning per se but the manner of it. Never seen that level of power from him before and he showed up Wilder for being the limited one trick pony that he is. Wilder has a third match option in the contract but surely it’s time for the AJ v Gypsy King Winner Takes All that we all want to see?

I think AJ will phuck that all up by losing his mandatory defence,i have always thought that Fury would hammer him anyway,he is so much better than Joshua i believe.

Wilder will take the rematch, 100%. No way he's gonna refuse it and inflict even more humiliation on himself. No one wants to see it but I can't see him backing down unless they agree to 'postpone it' till later.
    AJ will come through Pulev. He's a nobody in the grand scheme of things. He isn't a puncher and has only ever fought once at elite level and got pummelled by an ageing Klitschko.
    Either way, AJ doesn't stand much chance against Fury. His chin is the worst of all the big heavyweights.

It’s funny how things change - a couple of years back after AJ genuinely went toe to toe with Klitschko, took his best stuff and went on to knock him out he looked like he would go on to dominate for years. Fast forward to now and Fury’s comeback is incredible and he is now by far the dominant figure in the division. To be fair to AJ, having seen a lot of stuff about his first fight against the fat boy, he’d come down with a cold and wasn’t 100% but was still all over him in the first couple of rounds but the boy genuinely caught him with a lucky punch from which he didn’t recover. In the rematch, Joshua wasn’t taking any chances and quite deliberately took the minimal risk option to win on points.

To me, AJ needs to get shot of thon pr!ck Eddie Hearn as his promoter as he seems to be leading him down the garden path with a series of ‘easy’ fights. He needs to start testing himself more and where better than v Fury. Currently Fury will win but it’s the Heavyweights so anything could happen. The bottom line first though is LET’S GET IT ON!

All AJ has done is hide behind his power, similar to Wilder. He really isn't that great a boxer, but you don't have to be in the heavyweight division. I've said since the Whyte fight he's a KO waiting to happen. Whyte needed one more clean punch and AJ was gone. He was then put down by Klitschko, rocked by Povetkin and KO'd by Ruiz. I hate to think what Wilder would do to him with that right hand if they ever fought, and Wilder would definitely connect as AJ doesn't have the speed or movement to avoid it. Wilder & Fury would beat AJ imo.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    All AJ has done is hide behind his power, similar to Wilder. He really isn't that great a boxer, but you don't have to be in the heavyweight division. I've said since the Whyte fight he's a KO waiting to happen. Whyte needed one more clean punch and AJ was gone. He was then put down by Klitschko, rocked by Povetkin and KO'd by Ruiz. I hate to think what Wilder would do to him with that right hand if they ever fought, and Wilder would definitely connect as AJ doesn't have the speed or movement to avoid it. Wilder & Fury would beat AJ imo.

This.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)