+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T true story.

O/T true story.

Tyson Fury on the Costa Del Sol earlier this year was in a fancy restaurant and was asked what he wanted for his main course.He chose two lobsters from the tank and paid euro 200 for the privilege.He then picked them out of the tank took them down to the sea and released them.
    That is my type of guy and probably my favourite Englishman who has ever lived on this planet.All the best tomorrow Tyson and i hope you beat that dosser.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Tyson Fury on the Costa Del Sol earlier this year was in a fancy restaurant and was asked what he wanted for his main course.He chose two lobsters from the tank and paid euro 200 for the privilege.He then picked them out of the tank took them down to the sea and released them.
    That is my type of guy and probably my favourite Englishman who has ever lived on this planet.All the best tomorrow Tyson and i hope you beat that dosser.
    Then a guy caught them and sold them to another restaurant. Good stuff. Three people making cash off the same two lobsters.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Then a guy caught them and sold them to another restaurant. Good stuff. Three people making cash off the same two lobsters.
    I sent the almost word exact text to people as a follow up,but his heart was in the right place.

Love Tyson Fury and I hope I'm no too pissed after the Jim McLean thingy the night and miss his fight. Great entertainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Love Tyson Fury and I hope I'm no too pissed after the Jim McLean thingy the night and miss his fight. Great entertainer.
    Same here mate,to show you how much the bedsit has been declared alcohol free so as we don't miss his fight.That is very unusual for a Saturday or any night for that matter.

Hope he wins and shuts that fanny right up, however I'm unsure if he's gonna escape the KO this time round with Wilder putting on the extra weight for power. Either way, I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Hope he wins and shuts that fanny right up, however I'm unsure if he's gonna escape the KO this time round with Wilder putting on the extra weight for power. Either way, I can't wait!
    Agree 100% mate,you know on boxing ability Fury wins hands down but my god Wilder has got some punch on him and just as important he stayed up after taking Tyson's best shots in the first fight.

Yeah mate. Both are heavier so 'should' carry more power, however both are gonna be slower which is only gonna affect Fury imo. I just don't think he has the power regardless of the extra weight, so is gonna have to avoid the right (more than the first fight) and outbox again. Wilder looked immense at the weigh in if I'm being honest and can only benefit from the extra weight.

The change of trainer may help Tyson but its a gamble.SugarHill Steward is more experienced than Ben and is the nephew of the legendary Manny Steward from the Kronk Gym in Detroit.

The change of trainer may help Tyson but its a gamble.SugarHill Steward is more experienced than Ben and is the nephew of the legendary Manny Steward from the Kronk Gym in Detroit.
    And by phuck did they get it right.One of the best performances from a boxer on foreign soil in history.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)