+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Accrington Stanley v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Accrington Stanley v The Millers

I was speaking to a mate this week who works int Steelos and he said that a lot of Millers are saying that we're not playing well. It's hard to believe that that is a the way that Millers are thinking.

After a indifferent start to the season when the home form was pour yet away we were the best team int league! We kept in it and once Barlaser found his feet then we went from strength to strenght. We went from using Wiless' energy to get at the opposition we used the whole team. From the back with the ammount of changes we've had is incredible that we are still anywhere near the top is incredible. Everyone has stepped up and done their jobs which has given the platform for tha midfield to be able to play and play they have. There have been some passages of play that have cut teams apart just like the goal against Lincoln when they played well and we got the win. What more can this team do?

The Wimbledon game was a good example of bad comparisins, A 2-2 draw at home t a team at the bottom of the league was a game we dominated and they got away with a wonder goal and a penalty. Then in the week they went to Oxford and gt hammered. People were comparing the matches but it's not fair to do so!

We are where we are in the league because we are one of the best teams in the league! We are certainy the best club in the league wth one of the best stadiums, the best chairmen, the best managers, staff and players and we are amongst the best supporters in the land!

Football will alwas have its ups and downs and we're on the up! Long may it last!

Enjoy the match Lads and Lasses! It's going to be a good un!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Setting off from Rotherham shortly. Team news (from 'Tiser) - Mattock is fit to play. Not heard owt else.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Setting off from Rotherham shortly. Team news (from 'Tiser) - Mattock is fit to play. Not heard owt else.
    I do like Wiles but he's got to play Mattock at left back if he's fit. I really do hope that he doesn't shoehorn Wiles into the team unless someone in midfield isn't fit.

Agree mattock gives us that balance though is he fully fit ?.
    If he's not 100% Tbh I would play Olosunde. Saying that. Will Thompson be playing!
    Over the last few weeks wiles has given 110%. He's been played out of position but he's looked the weakest link in the side. Not his fault but had mattock been fit he would have been keeping ladapo company for 70 min per game. Tbh I'm not sure where he should be playing. He's filled in at RB though Thompson, Olosunde and Jones (when fit) are better RB..
    He's played LB though mattock, Olosunde and arguably Robertson ( when fit) are better LB.
    He's played RM/RW ogbene and possibly the lad from uddersfield is better.
    CM crooks, barlaser, Lindsay (before his son took I'll) look better CM.
    Plenty of work for him over the summer to cement a CM roll is prob his best option.
    UTM. 0.2 today.

3-1 millers today

Would it be a good time to bring Tilt in for Wood with us having another game on Tuesday? Two games in four days could be stretching it for Woody.Warney might be tempted to bring McDonald in and just go with Ogbene wide.UTM

The Bridge Inn coaches have arrived in Bury. One landlady was in tears at the generosity of the Rotherham fans.

"A pint of Carling please. And 50 straws."

Olasundae and mattock in for Thompson and wiles.

You're on early Frog. Were you expecting a 12.30 KO?

I think we'll win this but it'll be tougher than expected.

No bad influences around me today, so its back to the lucky half time bovril.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast