+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons v Gadgiecoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Must be one of the weakest sending offs in the history of the game. A body check inside the Ross County half for the first (his first foul?) and then encroaching on a free kick for the second. Redefines soft.
    It was hardly even encroaching. Yes, he didn’t sprint back 10 yards but the County player blasted the ball against Campbell.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    It was hardly even encroaching. Yes, he didn’t sprint back 10 yards but the County player blasted the ball against Campbell.
    No that's not right, he definitely raised his foot to stop the ball after the free kick was taken. Soft or not an act of stupidity given he had already been booked

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    No that's not right, he definitely raised his foot to stop the ball after the free kick was taken. Soft or not an act of stupidity given he had already been booked
    Ok, fair enough, but to my other point, can you see the likes of Morelos or Brown getting a yellow, leading to a red, for a similar type of offense?

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Sorry mate, but that’s pish. The County boy went to take a quick free kick round Campbell & he stuck his foot out and blocked it. A yellow all day long and utter fuuckwittery on his part.

The first was a yellow too. County breaking, boy going past him & he deliberately took him out. Dictionary definition of “taking one for the team” and a clear yellow.

Take the red specs off loons, Campbell was an utter cock & 100% cost us that game with his stupidity.

Make no mistake, we’d have won that game comfortably if young Campbell hadn’t acted like a complete twaat.

Don’t care if “he’ll learn from that” Del, he’s a paid professional & to get a second yellow for that is unacceptable fuuckwittery.

Either way it’s an utter irrelevance of a result. League is a pointless waste of time so cup is all that matters. I’m really not that fussed about 2 games in Azerbaijan in July if I’m honest.

Personally, I’m that scunnered with it all that I couldn’t really give a fuuck if we lost every remaining league game to be honest. Sad state of affairs, but watching that team toil & splutter all over the park is simply a massive chore.

Cosgrove didn’t look remotely interested most of the game. Really poor attitude. McKenna needs to go, just doesn’t want to be here.

McLennan is not a premier league player - gash - GMS without the ability & at fault for not closing down his man at the first goal.

Ferguson played well - at least showed some desire & commitment. Lewis saved us from losing at least another 3 goals as well so no fault on him.

McInnes’ post matcher was just about the biggest cringe I’ve ever heard. As god said, that pish is not what Aberdeen fans want to hear ever.

Positives? One more game nearer to the end of my season ticket 👍

I winna be back next season. Had enough a while ago & nothing is gonna change my mind now...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 22-02-2020 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    He isn't be harsh, Campbell is a dlck. He knew G. Duncan was a tw@t from the first booking and he allowed himself to be sent off.

I feel sick everytime I watch McKenna in an Aberdeen shirt now. His performance, like his attitude, was the pits.

McLennan is a Peterhead level player.
    What’s your opinion in regards to Kennedy?

About a month ago you had a go at me for saying he was a meh signing.

Considering after 8 games we are still waiting for him to beat a player never mind put in a decent cross I would say the “couldn’t beat an egg” comment by another poster sums him up.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Sorry mate, but that’s pish. The County boy went to take a quick free kick round Campbell & he stuck his foot out and blocked it. A yellow all day long and utter fuuckwittery on his part.

The first was a yellow too. County breaking, boy going past him & he deliberately took him out. Dictionary definition of “taking one for the team” and a clear yellow.

Take the red specs off loons, Campbell was an utter cock & 100% cost us that game with his stupidity.

Make no mistake, we’d have won that game comfortably if young Campbell hadn’t acted like a complete twaat.

Don’t care if “he’ll learn from that” Del, he’s a paid professional & to get a second yellow for that is unacceptable fuuckwittery.

Either way it’s an utter irrelevance of a result. League is a pointless waste of time so cup is all that matters. I’m really not that fussed about 2 games in Azerbaijan in July if I’m honest.

Personally, I’m that scunnered with it all that I couldn’t really give a fuuck if we lost every remaining league game to be honest. Sad state of affairs, but watching that team toil & splutter all over the park is simply a massive chore.

Cosgrove didn’t look remotely interested most of the game. Really poor attitude. McKenna needs to go, just doesn’t want to be here.

McLennan is not a premier league player - gash - GMS without the ability & at fault for not closing down his man at the first goal.

Ferguson played well - at least showed some desire & commitment. Lewis saved us from losing at least another 3 goals as well so no fault on him.

McInnes’ post matcher was just about the biggest cringe I’ve ever heard. As god said, that pish is not what Aberdeen fans want to hear ever.

Positives? One more game nearer to the end of my season ticket ��

I winna be back next season. Had enough a while ago & nothing is gonna change my mind now...
    I could’ve written that.
    My apathy is as strong as yours
    Not sure what will bring back my enthusiasm for it all to be honest.
    I suppose a new manager & a different voice might help.

There must be hundreds if not thousands in the same boat right now. I am 90% certain I won’t be renewing next season as the entertainment value is practically nil, my loon starts playing Saturday afternoons, we have no chance of winning anything in the foreseeable future and I no longer really look forward to going to Pittodrie anymore.

The only thing that makes we want to keep going is my love of my club. Supported them for 40 years and I can comfortably afford my season ticket so I feel a sense of loyalty to support my team. I know I’ll be an Aberdeen fan till I die and will be there long after any management team who come and go every few seasons. I don’t dislike McInnes, I think he has done a decent job for us on the whole. I know we should have potentially won more trophies under his tenure but cup games are one off ties and finishing 2nd for the majority of seasons has been acceptable. He has his faults but I honestly don’t see how any manager coming in can compete with the gruesome twosome now that they are spending silly money on players again and the financial gap will continue to grow with the European money they earn annually.

So I can see myself picking and choosing my games from next year onwards which unfortunately will hurt the club as compared to a season ticket. I would imagine the majority of teams in Scotland will be in the same predicament though as the filth obliterate everyone in their way. Nobody wants to watch their team getting pumped on a regular basis or watch terrible games every week.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I could’ve written that.
    My apathy is as strong as yours
    Not sure what will bring back my enthusiasm for it all to be honest.
    I suppose a new manager & a different voice might help.
    I’ve watched shyte AFC teams for years without losing my enthusiasm like this.

I think what’s changed is the realisation that the club are happy with their lot & just making up the numbers. Crumbs from the arse cheek table & constant subservient forelock tugging.

That cuunt Milne with the voting structure & his disgusting comments and attitude since the Huns died has made that abundantly clear & it makes me sick.

Ok Cormack is in now & he’s already done a couple of positive things - but It’s gonna take some effort from him to get me back onside & enthusiastic again.

Not sure I’ll ever forgive the club fully for Milne’s behaviour this last few years cause nobody else in there was willing or able to stand up to him or the corrupt SFA.

I doubt we’ll ever get another chance to change things fundamentally in Scottish football with the voting structure. 30 point plus gaps to the uglies is Milne’s legacy. We’ll suffer the ramifications of that for years.

The fact it didn’t have to be like that - yet we as a club actively and deliberately acted in a way that we knew would lead to this situation in time - is what grates with me most & has almost completely drained my enthusiasm for the game & club as I find it almost unforgivable...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 22-02-2020 at 10:10 PM.

I’ve watched shyte AFC teams for years without losing my enthusiasm like this.

I think what’s changed is the realisation that the club are happy with their lot & just making up the numbers. Crumbs from the arse cheek table & constant subservient forelock tugging.

That cuunt Milne with the voting structure & his disgusting comments and attitude since the Huns died has made that abundantly clear & it makes me sick.

Ok Cormack is in now & he’s already done a couple of positive things - but It’s gonna take some effort from him to get me back onside & enthusiastic again.

Not sure I’ll ever forgive the club fully for Milne’s behaviour this last few years cause nobody else in there was willing or able to stand up to him or the corrupt SFA.

I doubt we’ll ever get another chance to change things fundamentally in Scottish football with the voting structure. 30 point plus gaps to the uglies is Milne’s legacy. We’ll suffer the ramifications of that for years.

The fact it didn’t have to be like that is what grates with me most & has almost completely drained my enthusiasm for the game & club.
    Again, I could’ve written that.

I’d also add, as well as my complete apathy for AFC mainly for the reasons you said above, my apathy for Scottish football in general is high, the media’s utter obsession with a duopoly is sickening.
    I laugh when they say we have a title race.
    In 2 of the last 5 years Aberdeen have been closer to the Dhims than the scum have yet we didn’t have a title race then.

Here’s hoping Mr Cormack can re-ignite my enthusiasm for the Dons in the summer....

Positives? One more game nearer to the end of my season ticket 👍

Ok, I’ll need to see the incidents again before agreeing or disagreeing that it is a red specs moment.

Agree with the rest of the post though,

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast