+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Dons v Gadgiecoffs

Actually Stabæk have Yankee connections themselves. A number of Americans have played for them and they've played Chicago Fire in America in a friendly, which might seem a little unusual for a club with a 5,000 capacity stadium from the other side of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I'm not entirely convinced yet that the Herendez 'transfer' from Stabæk to Aberdeen is of the like we've seen before...

Cormack doesn't identify and sign players or have his own personal scout. He's a businessman not a football man. However, I agree that it doesn't have anything to do with McInnes either.

This has the fingerprints of Atlanta United all over this deal and we seem to be some kind of staging area for this player. I suspect that Herendez won't be at Aberdeen by the year's end and it will have nothing to do with his form, whether lack of or superb....
    Oh ? You mean like it will be easier for him to get a Work permit via an current EU State like UK , rather than from Nogginland ?

I'm not entirely convinced yet that the Herendez 'transfer' from Stabæk to Aberdeen is of the like we've seen before...

Cormack doesn't identify and sign players or have his own personal scout. He's a businessman not a football man. However, I agree that it doesn't have anything to do with McInnes either.

This has the fingerprints of Atlanta United all over this deal and we seem to be some kind of staging area for this player. I suspect that Herendez won't be at Aberdeen by the year's end and it will have nothing to do with his form, whether lack of or superb....
    It looks like Atlanta United have already used up all of their allocated 8 "International Roster Slots" so it could be we are simply holding onto him until they have a slot free.

Yeah,when I said Cormack and his American buddies I was meaning his Atlanta United connections.

The guy Darren Eales who was over here had something to do with the transfer I presume.

I agree with you that it’s possible he has signed for us with a view to him moving over there.

I’m pretty sure none of them will be impressed with the fact he has hardly played though.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    It looks like Atlanta United have already used up all of their allocated 8 "International Roster Slots" so it could be we are simply holding onto him until they have a slot free.
    Is this what Aberdeen will become? A halfway house for players en route to Atlanta United or on their way out of Atlanta? The could shuffle their International Roster Slots so they can have more allocation and just take the eight best ones and leave us the 5hite...

Is this what Aberdeen will become? A halfway house for players en route to Atlanta United or on their way out of Atlanta? The could shuffle their International Roster Slots so they can have more allocation and just take the eight best ones and leave us the 5hite...
    Their sh1te is still probably better than our sh1te though

Leaving us licking American a’rses

F’uck off you yank b’astards

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Their sh1te is still probably better than our sh1te though
    Jon Gallagher. That’s all we need to say on that one really. Far worse than our own rubbish.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112