+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Hartlepool 22..02.20

Thank goodness that one's over! On to Fylde we go. COYP!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Looks like more points dropped. We’ll be lucky to make the playoffs at this rate.
    Won't make the playoffs with this tool in charge, & if we did, he hasn't got big game win syndrome

Get Flitcroft in
    Last edited by irishpete; 22-02-2020 at 04:58 PM.

At least Fword didn't win.

Fylde lost 5-1 in the end. They've lost all of their last 4 at home as well and haven't won since November, If we don't win there, well.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    1 point in 6 in the past week is relegation standard.
    I wouldn’t worry, I think we are safe..... even a ****t like Ardley couldn’t bugger it up to that extent.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    At least Fword didn't win.

Fylde lost 5-1 in the end. They've lost all of their last 4 at home as well and haven't won since November, If we don't win there, well.
    Would you bet your house on an away win? I wouldn't, not even a fiver

I agree we won’t make the play offs we have 7 away and 5 at home I see us falling short which is what I have felt for a while.

I don’t want Ardley I have been a critic of him for a very long time but we are stuck with him for the season the only way he should stay is if we go up no chance should he survive otherwise.

I don’t care what anyone says he has all his favourites and he shown this by dropping Bird for Long his signing the bloke is a tool what other club can spend like us.

Why do we as a club offer our young players a professional contract when they barely play it is a waste of resource.

You can bet on Tuesday O’Brien will come in for Dennis and he will go 4-5-1 imo your team is what your manager is he is dull/boring just like us.

They'll still beat us as NA will play the same midfield!,see his scores for player ratings says it all gives Doyle and Rose a 4 but still tries to big them up????

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    I'd dread Notts in the play offs with this idiot in charge It will be embarrasing.We wouldn't be going any further.than a two legged defeat. If we are fortunate enough to get in the play offs I dread to think what his tactics would be.Everyone behind the ball and hope for the the best probably. Ardley is totally ****ing clueless.I wish they'd sack him.We are going nowhere with this clown.
    Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    I don’t want Ardley I have been a critic of him for a very long time but we are stuck with him for the season the only way he should stay is if we go up no chance should he survive otherwise.
    He'll keep his job on the strength of getting us to the FA Trophy final. I was going to say "winning" it but he'll probably mess that up as well, a humiliating loss to somebody in the 6th tier or lower.

Ardley grumbles and moans and makes out we are always up against it...but he has been backed MASSIVELY during his time with us. How many players has he signed in the last 13 months? He has by far the biggest budget in the league and just signed a forward for cash.

He has underachieved hugely. We have had some terrible managers over the years, but none of them got us relegated from the league!

The football is atrocious.

Finally, reading this thread, it seems the tide is turning and people are realising how useless he is. Just hope the Danes have a plan.

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast