+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Accrington Stanley Post Match Thoughts

Accrington Stanley Post Match Thoughts

Just like in any Enid Blyton book, all's well that ends well and on to a big night on Tuesday. A tricky fixture in tricky conditions and we grind out another win by means of one expected substitution and one 'puzzling' substitution as described on the match thread. Not that I enjoy pointing it out but yet again one of IBS's famed predictions goes up in flames

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Well anybody that complains about anything on today's result wants taking out, put against a wall and shot.

Sat in a Starbucks of all places just to get WiFi but we’ll worth it. Sounded like bad conditions but don’t knock Accy, they’ve won their 3 games, one against AFC Wimbledon we failed to beat!

We hung on, worked it out and bagged 3 valuable points to stay top.

Sounds like Vassell and Smith we’re finding it hard today. Is it now time for Freddie to start on Tuesday night? Win there and we’re 3 points clear. A massive game for us and Coventry as they still have a game in hand over us.

Well done to the management, players and fans today, I bet you all did your part....UTM!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Thoughts?

Well anybody that complains about anything on today's result wants taking out, put against a wall and shot.
    Slight complaint, I bet on 1-1.

As I did last week.

Less bothered about losing money this week though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Thoughts?

Funniest post ever!!

All the landlady’s in Bury will be delighted, Wiles goal was excellent great cross from Barlo

Tricky game in tricky conditions

Just like last week, I felt a number of players not at their best but guess it was the conditions in both cases. They worked their socks off today, every one of them, and deserved the win. Great character! On to Tuesday. UTM!!

Koroma should start instead of Adelakun though right?

Or is he not 100% fit either?

Awaiting the resident expert gwru whatever his name is to put his twopeneth in I can almost hear him grinding his teeth because we’ve won another game No doubt will be on shortly with his patronising ramblings

Phew! Watching this team will kill me. A draw would have been a decent result, but we pulled it out of the bag.
    We need at least a draw at Coventry. A defeat, and a win in their game in hand would see it very hard to catch up.
    But, top of the league for two months. No grumbling from me tonight.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast