+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you replace him with?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I’m up for sacking Ardley as much as the next man, but talk of Warnock is ridiculous. Allardyce is doing nowt else, maybe he’d fancy it.
    Ridiculous? definitely on the face of it and not worth placing a bet on. but ......................until you ask, you don't know. Allardyce certainly not ..... a Judas and a liar amongst other things.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Dream duo. Which one would be the assistant?
    Definitely big Sam. Get Sven back as DoF.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Two losses in 14 games, sitting in and around the playoffs with a cup quarter final to look forward to....

Yeah, let's sack the manager ��
    Yeah, in the 5th tier of English football.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Two losses in 14 games, sitting in and around the playoffs with a cup quarter final to look forward to....

Yeah, let's sack the manager ��
    Baffles me when people can't see the bigger picture. A trained chimp could have got this squad to this position.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Ridiculous? definitely on the face of it and not worth placing a bet on. but ......................until you ask, you don't know. Allardyce certainly not ..... a Judas and a liar amongst other things.
    Didn't Warnock say he wanted to end his career with 1500 games managed?

If so, he only has 19 games to go to achieve it , and that with could be done with the remaining games we have, play offs and the FA trophy matches. So could be worth a cheeky ask!!!

[QUOTE=Disturbed;39440291]Didn't Warnock say he wanted to end his career with 1500 games managed?

If so, he only has 19 games to go to achieve it , and that with could be done with the remaining games we have, play offs and the FA trophy matches. So could be worth a cheeky ask and he might even do it for free!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Baffles me when people can't see the bigger picture. A trained chimp could have got this squad to this position.
    The big girls blouse can't make his mind up,was all for Ardley, slagging posters off, then had doubts about him, now in love with him again.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    The big girls blouse can't make his mind up,was all for Ardley, slagging posters off, then had doubts about him, now in love with him again.
    I genuinely believe that if the players were manageress and just sorted out the tactics and team amongst themselves, the result today would have been a lot more positive. Football really isn't that complicated.

Ardley and Cox are a hindrance to this squad.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    I genuinely believe that if the players were manageress and just sorted out the tactics and team amongst themselves, the result today would have been a lot more positive. Football really isn't that complicated.

Ardley and Cox are a hindrance to this squad.
    Have been Ardley from day 1. My belief is Hardy had no other options after he went public about a list of 8 he had & slagged them off one way or another in a interview. Word gets round in football circles

If we must have yet another 'next manager thread' before we have a vacancy , can we at least have some sensible suggestions other than Big Sam, Warnock and someone foreign.

Someone foreign lol, an instant classic

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast