+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you replace him with?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    If we must have yet another 'next manager thread' before we have a vacancy , can we at least have some sensible suggestions other than Big Sam, Warnock and someone foreign.

Someone foreign lol, an instant classic
    C'mon gobsheite put a name forward instead of slagging posters
    Whether you want him to stay or not it is a simple question
    Last edited by irishpete; 22-02-2020 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    If we must have yet another 'next manager thread' before we have a vacancy , can we at least have some sensible suggestions other than Big Sam, Warnock and someone foreign.

Someone foreign lol, an instant classic
    Bring back Moniz with a defensive coach to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Bring back Moniz with a defensive coach to help out.
    Moniz would be better suited for the Championship maybe L1 better quality players to play his style of footy

For me it’s simple. If we don’t go up this season - and, sadly, I’m not expecting us to - Ardley must go (hopefully by resigning, but who falls on their sword these days?). I’d then see if we could persuade Evatt to join us from Barrow, even if they go up. I’d have Flitcroft as Plan B - but it depends what the owners’ ambitions are and what budget we will have next year (when I think we get half of this year’s parachute payment).

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Moniz would be better suited for the Championship maybe L1 better quality players to play his style of footy
    Never one to turn down the chance to Google the coatmeister general I see he's just got the boot from Dutch second division team Excelsior.

I think we're running out of scenarios in which he would potentially do well as a manager, apart from winning the Austrian league with no competition.

Having said that Excelsior won their last match 6-4 so it looks like his legacy lives on!

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Never one to turn down the chance to Google the coatmeister general I see he's just got the boot from Dutch second division team Excelsior.

I think we're running out of scenarios in which he would potentially do well as a manager, apart from winning the Austrian league with no competition.

Having said that Excelsior won their last match 6-4 so it looks like his legacy lives on!
    Loving the 6-4 method as ever!

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Baffles me when people can't see the bigger picture. A trained chimp could have got this squad to this position.
    Why don't you give it a go then, could pay you in peanuts....with a bunch of bananas for every game you get this team of league beaters to win?

Quite ironic that it baffles you that 'people' can't see the bigger picture.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    The big girls blouse can't make his mind up,was all for Ardley, slagging posters off, then had doubts about him, now in love with him again.
    Weren't you banned for being a racist?

Let's face it, he is going to be replaced sooner or later. He comes across as the most negative manager I can ever remember and it's hard to imagine his team talks or approach to the game is going to be that much different. How can that ever be a recipe for success? If he's s***ing himself at the prospect of going to Fylde then it's definitely time to start looking elsewhere.

There must be a fair chance that the next Notts County manager's name is among the names on this list......
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego...tball_managers

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Weren't you banned for being a racist?
    No snowflake. Hows pondlife you muppet?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast