+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you replace him with?

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Surely you can’t be serious
    I am absolutely serious. If Ardley had been manager with the squad / budget Thompson had, we'd have relegated. Easily. Thompson got us to a respectable 13th. Seriously, that team had players like Gary Silk and Matt Somner in it.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Some classics on here as Saddo would say. So according to Tsanho, who Irish rightly said has veered from lording it up when Ardley wins to deciding he's crap and now he's back on him again, you are only allowed to criticise the manager if you've given it a go yourself ha ha ha ha, that is the best answer "why don't you do it" Ok then give me a go, I bet I do better than Ardley, how do you know I wouldn't? You don't.

Then you have to name a specific manager if you want rid of Ardley apparently, ok then how about Barrows manager? I don't really have the time or inclination to analyise managers indepth stats but seeing as it's their job I should imagine they don't need MAD to think of a shortlist of replacements.

I can't wait for the season to die a slow death then spend all next season being told that we shouldn't expect to win because we're Notts County.
    Why would anyone leave Barrow & almost certain promotion to join a club where you face almost certain dismissal within a season? Just askin like.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelton View Post
    Am I right in saying we have lost 2 in 14 and are there still only 2 clubs who have lost less games?
    For a minute I thought we were totally out of contention????
    Why are you counting 14 games? We’ve got 21 points from the last 15, which is bang average mid table form. Not losing games is one thing, we’re not winning enough.

We might be ‘in contention’ but anyone who thinks we’ve got any chance of going up is dreaming.

Am I right in saying we have lost 2 in 14 and are there still only 2 clubs who have lost less games?
    The game is about winning, not Not Losing, moreso since 3 pts per win was introduced.

We've won less than any other club in the top ten and the same as the next four all the way down to 14th.
    Only Chorley have drawn more games than us.
    Sums up Ardley allover.

Steady on guys we dont want people thinking we are arrogant do we ?!

You should play to win every game and Ardley has already said Flyde is a tough game I dont expect him to say we will win easily but he doesnt breed confidence.

I'd take a point Tuesday if offered now, for the record I think we'll lose.

Too many naughty and at times abusive words used by the Irishman , and not nice to see the CAP LOCKS key used by crazyfists to really tell everyone I'm angry and shouting.

There really is no need.

We've seemed to go way off topic here, although really it can wait until Ardley actually gets the push.

So far we've had

Former England manager Sam Alladyce
    Notts manager in the late 80s Neil Warnock
    Failed Mansfield manager David 'Choke' Flitcroft
    The Super Stylish former boss Ricardo Moniz again The manager currently top of the Conference
    And someone foreign cos our owners are.

It's quite the list even by NCM standards lol

What about Danny Wilson?

My lads team have played 14..won 11..lost 3 and sit top of the league. There is a team below them that have only lost once ( to us ) but have drawn 6. I know where my lads team prefer to be.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Too many naughty and at times abusive words used by the Irishman , and not nice to see the CAP LOCKS key used by crazyfists to really tell everyone I'm angry and shouting.

There really is no need.

We've seemed to go way off topic here, although really it can wait until Ardley actually gets the push.

So far we've had

The Super Stylish former boss Ricardo Moniz again The manager currently top of the Conference

What about Danny Wilson?
    I agree saddo, there's no need. In saying that, you really would test the patience of a saint......lol

There really is no need.

So far we've had

What about Danny Wilson?
    I mentioned big Sam as a joke. Warnock is clearly a ridiculous suggestion.

I also mentioned Luke Garrad, and perhaps less plausibly, Ian Evatt. If nobody can come up with a suggestion you like, is that yet another reason to keep the current bloke?

There really is no need.

So far we've had

What about Danny Wilson?
    Caps lock or not Saddo, doesn't change the situation on the pitch. Only Ardley can do that, **** we're foooooooooooked.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast