+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coco the Clown

Coco the Clown

...otherwise known as Steve Bruce.

(I know we have lots of negative threads but this is a place where we can come to sound off so here's another)

Just been reading what he said after the game.

Firstly: "I've always believed that what is said in the changing room room stays there."

Then, on Dubravka as he's busy throwing him under the bus-and not for the first time this season, either-

"he will be disappointed by the goal – well, I know he is by his reaction in the dressing room."

So basically blaming Dubravka and contradicting himself in the space of a couple of minutes.

What a fucking dick.
    Last edited by Zippity; 22-02-2020 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Dubravka' fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    ...otherwise known as Steve Bruce.

(I know we have lots of negative threads but this is a place where we can come to sound off so here's another)

Just been reading what he said after the game.

Firstly: "I've always believed that what is said in the changing room room stays there."

Then, on Dubravka as he's busy throwing him under the bus-and not for the first time this season, either-

"he will be disappointed by the goal – well, I know he is by his reaction in the dressing room."

So basically blaming Dubravka and contradicting himself in the space of a couple of minutes.

What a fucking dick.
    That's a f00k ing joke!

Loves a good excuse does Mrs.Doubtfire...

It's f*cking incredible that he can lay the blame for a totally inept performance, devoid of tactics and players doing the basics on our best player who has, IMO single handedly, kept us out of relegation trouble til now.

He's basically blaming that 90 minutes of sh*te on one shot. Indeed......what a dick.

The free-kick took a deflection didn't it
    Hardly Dubravka fault it
    Did he say out about his 3 centre backs standing on the halfway line 75 minutes into the game 1-0 down with a free kick in their half

I am at a point now where I really dont care what happens at the club anymore whilst Ashley is owner and Bruce is manager. For the 1st time in my life I am ashamed to be a Newcastle United fan.
    We cant even all come together to rid ourselves of a cockney parasite who makes us all look stupid year after year with decisions like this of employing a manager like Bruce. It's not the 1st either, Pardew,McClaren,Kinnear,Carver all the while shìtting on Rafa,Shearer,Hughton and Keegan.
    Putting out fake takeover reports to take the pìss out of us fans.When are we going to stand up and at least attempt to get our club back. Thousands boycotted and what did our fans do, took the freebies on offer, shìt on fellow fans making a stand. We are a disgrace as a fan base for allowing all these things to happen all for the golden goose of Premier League football.
    That's me done until Ashley is gone. Why should I give a shìt when the paying public who pay Ashley dont. I couldn't care who agrees or doesn't but I now hope Ashley's Newcastle get relegated this season. Hit him where it hurts and I hope they never come back up until he is gone and Bruce has gone with him because one thing is certain Ashley wont sack the useless cùnt as he is the best around for the manager Ashley wants here.
    Ashleys Newcastle United, you can keep it.

Of all the players. . .

**** sakes Coco.

Talk about wanting to drive Dubravka out.

Edit: Isn't this the 2nd or 3rd time he's thrown Dubs under the bus in post match interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Of all the players. . .

**** sakes Coco.

Talk about wanting to drive Dubravka out.

Edit: Isn't this the 2nd or 3rd time he's thrown Dubs under the bus in post match interviews.
    He should never put his players down in public but it takes the heat off him

Dubravka played well but I think he could have done better with the free kick, he moved the wrong way when the ball was struck and couldn’t get back over to his near post.

We would have been 4 down if it wasn’t for him though

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I am at a point now where I really dont care what happens at the club anymore whilst Ashley is owner and Bruce is manager. For the 1st time in my life I am ashamed to be a Newcastle United fan.
    We cant even all come together to rid ourselves of a cockney parasite who makes us all look stupid year after year with decisions like this of employing a manager like Bruce. It's not the 1st either, Pardew,McClaren,Kinnear,Carver all the while shìtting on Rafa,Shearer,Hughton and Keegan.
    Putting out fake takeover reports to take the pìss out of us fans.When are we going to stand up and at least attempt to get our club back. Thousands boycotted and what did our fans do, took the freebies on offer, shìt on fellow fans making a stand. We are a disgrace as a fan base for allowing all these things to happen all for the golden goose of Premier League football.
    That's me done until Ashley is gone. Why should I give a shìt when the paying public who pay Ashley dont. I couldn't care who agrees or doesn't but I now hope Ashley's Newcastle get relegated this season. Hit him where it hurts and I hope they never come back up until he is gone and Bruce has gone with him because one thing is certain Ashley wont sack the useless cùnt as he is the best around for the manager Ashley wants here.
    Ashleys Newcastle United, you can keep it.
    THIS.. 200% . Well said that man . The best post on here ever.
    Last edited by TheBigSausage; 22-02-2020 at 10:39 PM.

FFS!!!! I've just seen the free kick! Brilliant strike that he could do nothing about!!

I didn't think Bruce could sink lower in my estimation but he just has!!

It appears that Bruce has more excuses than he has either tact or brain cells.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)