+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is there any doubt

Is there any doubt

..that Bruceless is being told to play Joelinton week in, week out? I cannot fathom any other reason that (even) he would keep starting him.

Could be...but remember-Bruce is spectacularly dim so you never know.

Mind, after the game he talked about having to make changes. Probably formation but he might drop JoeShinton too.

He has to be being told.

Yes, he is dim but you're not a manager as long as him by being that dim.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    ..that Bruceless is being told to play Joelinton week in, week out? I cannot fathom any other reason that (even) he would keep starting him.
    If I called Bruce a Patsy it would be bad, but he's worse, he's complicit !

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    If I called Bruce a Patsy it would be bad, but he's worse, he's complicit !
    That's actually a very good point. He's a Quisling-he knows exactly what he's doing despite the 'eeh, I;m just a softly spoken, shoulder-shrugging, 'we go again', you media chaps know how hard it is for me, right?, I'm trying me best, please like me, local lad' act. He's a willing participant in all this as opposed to someone who's been forced into it.

This is no different to when Carver was in charge....

Bruce is a pudding faced hoop licker who is actively pushing Ashley's plan of mediocrity , low spending ,cheap price ,bargain bucket survival .
    I doubt the £40m figure for Jokelinton is anywhere near true .. If it is , it is actually hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    Bruce is a pudding faced hoop licker who is actively pushing Ashley's plan of mediocrity , low spending ,cheap price ,bargain bucket survival .
    I doubt the £40m figure for Jokelinton is anywhere near true .. If it is , it is actually hilarious.

I don’t think they paid anywhere near £40 million for Jokelinton if they did it is hilarious

They guy offers absolutely nothing I wasn’t a fan of Mitrovic but he is a far better player than Joke.

i can never understand why Rafa let mitro go and played joselpo in front of him

seems both managers make strange decisions regards strikers

i cant believe with the wide players we have why he or rafa never give galye a run of games ,even 3-4 ,he cant be worse than joselpo or joelinton

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    i can never understand why Rafa let mitro go and played joselpo in front of him

seems both managers make strange decisions regards strikers

i cant believe with the wide players we have why he or rafa never give galye a run of games ,even 3-4 ,he cant be worse than joselpo or joelinton
    Stick to the OP...no need to bring Rafa into it...you hated "mistertrick" until he was sold...

As far as Gayle goes...he's been injured and is not good enough for the Prem, he's also not cut out for the lone striker role ..unfortunately he is better than Joelinton...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)