+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MillersMAD Badges

MillersMAD Badges

Just found mine again after Mrs CA took it off my coat to wash it a while back. Anyone else on here still have theirs? Has one showed up on Antiques Roadshow yet I can't for the life of me remember who organised them and who bought mine and posted it to me (unless it was Corner) but thanks!

I had a sett of badges until the wife culled them in a clear out

It was me who persuaded corner to get red and green to make them ,I think 250 were made and the money went to charity

This one ?

I still wear the one that looks like benny hill baker. Red and green one.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    This one ?
    Yes that's the one Casper. Great play on Cheers with "Where Everyone Knows Your Username". At least we know there are two still in existence

Strange, I can't remember these badges being on sale otherwise I would've bought one. I suppose it could have been when my computer was broke and I could no longer get on here, and when I got a new laptop the site wouldn't let me back on with my previous username of NeztheMiller, and I had to log in with a new name. And I had to start with a zero posts count.
    I've still got my MillersMAD t-shirt though, but sadly it doesn't fit me anymore because of the weight I've piled on.
    It was RiverRotherFathe who organised the t-shirts, and sadly he doesn't post on here these days, along with quite a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Strange, I can't remember these badges being on sale otherwise I would've bought one. I suppose it could have been when my computer was broke and I could no longer get on here, and when I got a new laptop the site wouldn't let me back on with my previous username of NeztheMiller, and I had to log in with a new name. And I had to start with a zero posts count.
    I've still got my MillersMAD t-shirt though, but sadly it doesn't fit me anymore because of the weight I've piled on.
    It was RiverRotherFathe who organised the t-shirts, and sadly he doesn't post on here these days, along with quite a few others.
    Just looked at old emails and it was early 2014 and it seems Corner was the International distributor as she posted about 10 overseas.

RiverRother....now there's a name from the past. I won 2 dozen Pukka Pies in one of the competitions on here and obviously not being able to collect gave them to him to distribute at a food bank/kitchen. Hope he didn't eat them all himself and explode

Still got mine, bought 2 & gave one to a young supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Just looked at old emails and it was early 2014 and it seems Corner was the International distributor as she posted about 10 overseas.

RiverRother....now there's a name from the past. I won 2 dozen Pukka Pies in one of the competitions on here and obviously not being able to collect gave them to him to distribute at a food bank/kitchen. Hope he didn't eat them all himself and explode
    Remember all them pukka pies getting stolen from Millmoor, police looking for someone resembling Desperate Dan, now he was a pie eater.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast