+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Off!

Match Off!

Again!

Fylde - match postponed

This evening’s match has been postponed.

The pitch underwent two successful inspections earlier today but a rain shower at around 5pm has led to all match officials deeming one area of the pitch unsafe for the players.More to follow.

ETA: Bloody disgrace if you ask me

Beat you by 1 minute!

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Again!
    AFC Fylde are a shambles. That is a disgrace. The fact they had a pitch inspection that passed at 1pm is irrelevant and they should have factored in the weather forecast, which we all know is shocking.
    Feel for fans that have once again got up there to be shafted so late. AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Beat you by 1 minute!
    Yep merged them now

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Yep merged them now
    Sorry, I was joking not bragging!

At least Slater & Stallard can go to KFC again!

I think Flyde dodged a bullet , Ardley would have had them up for it tonight!

The forecast said there would be rain at 5.00pm, therefore not surprised the match has been called off. However, I am shocked at the treatment of the way both the team and the supporters have been so callously treated. Why was the decision not taken before the fans travelled? Will all Notts connections be refunded for the expenses incurred, and will the National League authorities investigate?

Our fixtures are now piling up, and the only positive is that our injured players will have more time to recover.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    AFC Fylde are a shambles. That is a disgrace. The fact they had a pitch inspection that passed at 1pm is irrelevant and they should have factored in the weather forecast, which we all know is shocking.
    Feel for fans that have once again got up there to be shafted so late. AGAIN
    I spoke to someone on Saturday who went the other week, said he was going again tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    This evening’s match has been postponed.

The pitch underwent two successful inspections earlier today but a rain shower at around 5pm has led to all match officials deeming one area of the pitch unsafe for the players.More to follow.

ETA: Bloody disgrace if you ask me
    Can you start a Forest match thread instead Swale ?
    Cardiff 6 Forest 0 would be nice.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast