+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goals v Pools

Goals v Pools

Christ that was a painful watch!!!

I fail to see how O'Donnel is any better that Fitz

For the first goal, I was expecting to see the ball hover in the air and to completely change direction. Looks a terrible goal to concede on the video. 2nd one not much better. Hartlepool will have to fancy themselves now to muscle in ahead of us the final reckoning.

It looks like both of the goals were McDonald's fault but Charlie and Stall on the commentary said the wind was a strong factor. The wind doesn't alter the fact that Hartlepool were spending large periods of time in the Notts half and that we rarely pressed them.

How can we go on such a lengthy stretch of playing and competing well in games and then turn into such a sorry looking bunch of losers? Could it be the manager's constant swapping of new players? His persistence of using the same few players who have let him down before? His "game plan" wasn't correctly followed by the players? Or possibly Neal "the lads played well in training" Ardley hasn't got a clue?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    It looks like both of the goals were McDonald's fault but Charlie and Stall on the commentary said the wind was a strong factor. The wind doesn't alter the fact that Hartlepool were spending large periods of time in the Notts half and that we rarely pressed them.

How can we go on such a lengthy stretch of playing and competing well in games and then turn into such a sorry looking bunch of losers? Could it be the manager's constant swapping of new players? His persistence of using the same few players who have let him down before? His "game plan" wasn't correctly followed by the players? Or possibly Neal "the lads played well in training" Ardley hasn't got a clue?
    Not sure who McDonald is but even though the wind was more of a crosswind, it was generally in our favour in the 2nd half which should have made it easier to judge. I thought McDonnell had a good 1st half yesterday and even though he didn't have a bad game against Woking, I did say he looked dodgy. Fitz is a better keeper for me.

Video won't load for me, not sure I want to see it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    Video won't load for me, not sure I want to see it anyway.
    Some people have all the luck.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Some people have all the luck.
    Unfortunately I tried it in Microsoft Edge rather than Chrome and it worked.

Sweet Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    Unfortunately I tried it in Microsoft Edge rather than Chrome and it worked.
    Luckily for us, both goals were scored at the opposite end. However, when watching the video I would advise viewer discretion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast