+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cambridge reborn

Cambridge reborn

I am sure you will all join me in the joy I feel over Uniteds surge up the table. Unfortunately the gap between us is even greater. I will start going again. Following your result at the monkey hangers, your depression must have deepened quite considerably, your chances of going up hang by a thread.

Many times I have wondered if it is better to have a Cambridge game with a half time, or half time with no game? The latter is better for many years, and must be where your at. Why would yo want to watch County players swiping at the ball and missing, or catching it on the edge and it spinning into eternity.?

Or preferring to watch a seagull rather than the ball, or absently watching cloud formations? Yaks jump about a lot, why I don't know, a lot of them wear County shirts and get paid for doing so. They used to wear amber and black.

Do you have Tallulah Bankhead playing for you?, or Little Nell? Cambridge have had the equivalent. Still a little rain must fall even if its for quarter of a century. Or more. I cant offer succour, you must suffer, like I have.

I am sure County are butchering the art of football, maybe its worse then yaks. Many years ago a woman in Stafford reported a ufo, it flew low, and there was a figure looking down, she reported it as someone looking sad at the plight of this earth, this is a true story.

I know how that alien felt.

Be strong. Captain George Jones of Romsey.

Love this post, Rogers best one yet for me.

"I am sure County are butchering the art of football, maybe its worse then yaks. Many years ago a woman in Stafford reported a ufo, it flew low, and there was a figure looking down, she reported it as someone looking sad at the plight of this earth, this is a true story.

I know how that alien felt"

Best end to a post ever. Apart from have you won the milk cup in 1985?

We got to the final of some Mickey mouse cup and lost to Blackpool at the Wales stadium about 1985. I didn't go, as travelling that far for a defeat is a waste of time. You can predict a Cambridge defeat. Not recently though. I watched Spartacus yesterday.

Being crucified, nails forcibly entered into parts of the body must be worse than dying. On Saturday, one of those nails was blue and had Hartlepool imprinted on it. Don't get upset. My palms and ankles are full of wounds.