+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What's The Situation With Young Ludewig ?

What's The Situation With Young Ludewig ?

I know he's on loan from Salzburg till the end of the season but is this a loan to buy arrangement or does he go back to Austria at the end of the season and that's that ?

Thanks in advance .

I could be wrong , there was some talk on his move being just a loan , as he his highly regarded by his parent club ?
    I've been reading today's Football League Paper ( £1-50 ) McGeehan seems happy to be at Pompey , he mentions signing a new contract to the summer 2021 , he also HINTS he may not have signed it , he wasn't aware about the club selling it's better players ,
    Also in the paper Tommy Smith ex Ipswich , we had on trial here I believe ? Free agent , has signed for Sunderland , Phil Parkinson the Black Cats Manager is apparently over the moon with this signing , " he will bring quality and experience to our Team "
    Ah well !!

RB Salzburg tek in a lorry load of youngsters ( a bit like Chelsea did)and run a development teeam called FC Liefering which plays in the Austrian second tier. Ludewig played in the Liefering team and hasn't appeared for RB Salzburg but is technically a Salzburg player as they own Liefering. Struber used be the coach at Liefering befooar moving to Wolfsberger AC last July, moving to us in November.

Ludewig has come on loan until the end of the season with nothing (publically) agreed after that. A carnt see him wanting to laik in Third Division while his mates back ooam are beginning to get on the fringes of the RB Salzburg first teeam and he starts to get overlooked and forgotten by the German Youth International set up.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 23-02-2020 at 05:33 PM.

Cheers guys

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I could be wrong , there was some talk on his move being just a loan , as he his highly regarded by his parent club ?
    I've been reading today's Football League Paper ( £1-50 ) McGeehan seems happy to be at Pompey , he mentions signing a new contract to the summer 2021 , he also HINTS he may not have signed it , he wasn't aware about the club selling it's better players ,
    Also in the paper Tommy Smith ex Ipswich , we had on trial here I believe ? Free agent , has signed for Sunderland , Phil Parkinson the Black Cats Manager is apparently over the moon with this signing , " he will bring quality and experience to our Team "
    Ah well !!
    Looking at Callum O’Hare again

He's going back to Germany at the end of the season to concentrate on his piano concerto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    He's going back to Germany at the end of the season to concentrate on his piano concerto.
    Reyt player that lad.

Struber can gerra tune arta him.