+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Millers don't pass, says Coleman

Ha-ha, he "hopes we go up" because they won't have to play us next season, that's the reason. Every team has it's "bogey" teams and we are one of Accy's.

Neither team knocked it about yesterday. As a spectacle it was terrible, due mostly to the howling wind. Both teams played pretty much the same way, we just did it better. Just.
    If it had finished 1-1 or 2-2 I don't think we could have really had any complaints. Just glad we won. When you're top of the league with a dozen games left, for me at least, style goes out of the window. Only the result matters and we have been consistent in getting results 👍

John's alright but he can be a bit of a sore loser .

Complained last season about how much we were paying Kieffer Moore and Cauley Woodrow after our 2-0 win there last season .

Does a fantastic job at Stanley to be fair but I think he gets a little frustrated when they get turned over on their own patch by the bigger budget clubs .

He's probably also a bit miffed they,ve been our feeder club.
    Barlasser, Crookes, improved Ihiekwe and had Smith on loan
    He's done the leg work and we,ve acquired the players he's spotted and developed because we can pay more.

Exacerbated that we can bring a £400k striker off the bench who scores within 5 mins or so.
    I think I'd be a bit narked too.

I'd listen if it was Guardiola saying it or Klopp....but Coleman? Like water of a ducks back

Another thing their manager didn't mentioned was fitness levels. At least 3 of the Accy players were out on their feet with 10 minutes to go whereas we just seemed to get stronger and stronger.

......and their players were slowing the game down and timewasting after about 75 mins
    Clearly they had settled for a point vs the league leaders.
    I assume their Manager endorsed that approach

Passes? We don't need no stinkin" passes !

They reckon that Warne was disqualified in Mastermind rehearsals because he kept saying "don't know" instead of "pass"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12