+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Jewish Boy Weinstein is going away for quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by blueheeler1 View Post
    Surely you can see this is offensive?

His religion has nothing to do with his actions.

Do you refer to Muslim terrorists as "Dirty Muslims?".

Or christian rapists as "Dirty Christians?".

Of course you do not.

It's just a very convenient thing to mention religion if it satisfies your particular anxiety or behavior traits.

We all understand the reasons for your post.
    Here in the UK we have what the media refer to as male "grooming gangs". These are Islamic groups of men who target young, vulnerable white girls, ply them with drugs and alcohol and then pass them around for their own ***ual gratification.

The British police are so in thrall of the snowflakes and PC Brigade they have been proven time without number to turn a blind eye to these predatory ***ual crimes.

Such is our fright of offending the snowflakes masses, on this site for example p-eo-dofile written in its correct form gets automatically removed and scrubbed so not to cause offence.

Our Social Services ignore these vile offences in case they offend the local Muslim community.

On record we have female Muslim Labour MP's asking the victims to "keep their mouths shut" in case we should jeopardise or threaten local racial harmony in constituencies where these horrific crimes are being carried out.

Sorry if I offend your rather delicate sensibilities blueheeler1, but perverted Muslim grooming gangs are dirty, horrible Muslims who should be arrested, tried, incarcerated and deported from these shores immediately their sentences are finished.

A privileged, powerful predatory male who abused his power to rape and ***ually abuse vulnerable women is now incarcerated on Riker's Island. Weinstein has been proved to be a rather dirty, perverted Jewish boy from Queens in New York.

Cyril Smith has also received my wrath on here, I would mention his religion if I knew it because of the religious hypocrisy that is so prevalent on social media and news outlets.

Let's start calling it for what it is? I don't care what your religion is, but don't go putting your face up to the "Wailing Wall", attend your local mosque, church or synagogue and then commit these horrific ***ual, predatory offences and hope to escape justice.

Instead of calling me out for using the "J"" word, let's spare a thought for the victims of these vile, dirty, perverted ***ual crimes eh?

I hadn't realised but the Snowflake Brigade have even infiltrated football banter forums like ours.

We can't even mention a three lettered word that refers to gender in case it offends the PC Brigade.

WTF we will soon not be able to say Muslim or Jew next, in case it causes offence.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Here in the UK we have what the media refer to as male "grooming gangs". These are Islamic groups of men who target young, vulnerable white girls, ply them with drugs and alcohol and then pass them around for their own ***ual gratification.

The British police are so in thrall of the snowflakes and PC Brigade they have been proven time without number to turn a blind eye to these predatory ***ual crimes.

Such is our fright of offending the snowflakes masses, on this site for example p-eo-dofile written in its correct form gets automatically removed and scrubbed so not to cause offence.

Our Social Services ignore these vile offences in case they offend the local Muslim community.

On record we have female Muslim Labour MP's asking the victims to "keep their mouths shut" in case we should jeopardise or threaten local racial harmony in constituencies where these horrific crimes are being carried out.

Sorry if I offend your rather delicate sensibilities blueheeler1, but perverted Muslim grooming gangs are dirty, horrible Muslims who should be arrested, tried, incarcerated and deported from these shores immediately their sentences are finished.

A privileged, powerful predatory male who abused his power to rape and ***ually abuse vulnerable women is now incarcerated on Riker's Island. Weinstein has been proved to be a rather dirty, perverted Jewish boy from Queens in New York.

Cyril Smith has also received my wrath on here, I would mention his religion if I knew it because of the religious hypocrisy that is so prevalent on social media and news outlets.

Let's start calling it for what it is? I don't care what your religion is, but don't go putting your face up to the "Wailing Wall", attend your local mosque, church or synagogue and then commit these horrific ***ual, predatory offences and hope to escape justice.

Instead of calling me out for using the "J"" word, let's spare a thought for the victims of these vile, dirty, perverted ***ual crimes eh?
    Totally missing the point BT, and knowing for a fact that you're nobody's fool, I can say quite categorically that you're missing the point deliberately. The fact is that religion is central to the issue of the grooming gangs in the UK and the consequent abject response of the Police and Social Services. In the case of Weinstein, there are vile ***ual predators like him in all walks of life, of every faith, race, gender, ***ual orientation, nationality, whatever, his religion is totally irrelevant, as it was irrelevant in the case of Cyril Smith, and to highlight the fact that he's Jewish is simply anti-semitic, shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Totally missing the point BT, and knowing for a fact that you're nobody's fool, I can say quite categorically that you're missing the point deliberately. The fact is that religion is central to the issue of the grooming gangs in the UK and the consequent abject response of the Police and Social Services. In the case of Weinstein, there are vile ***ual predators like him in all walks of life, of every faith, race, gender, ***ual orientation, nationality, whatever, his religion is totally irrelevant, as it was irrelevant in the case of Cyril Smith, and to highlight the fact that he's Jewish is simply anti-semitic, shame on you.
    Jesus Christ sinkov. Double standards or what? A person's identity makes them what they are! Husband, father, brother, rich or poor, Jew or Muslim etc. etc. Frankly I'm not at all keen on either rich and powerful Jewish perverts nor British Muslim grooming gangs. Just saying like!

… and please stop with the anti-Semitic tripe? It's not my fault Weinstein is Jewish.

Jeffrey Epstein. Jewish. Rich, powerful and born in New York City. Can we see a pattern emerging here folks?

Attachment 15081

Nor Epstein for that matter.

Regrettably, I can predict another prison "suicide" anytime soon.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...id=spartanntpi

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Good riddance to the Phookin pervert.. Don't know why you have to emphasise the "Jewish" word BC..sounds like you are a bit of a racist to me..
    Alf this is what real, horrifying anti-Semitism looks like...

https://israelunwired.com/the-belgia...emitic-parade/

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Sounds anti-semitic to me Alfie, but BT is a Labour man, goes with the territory.
    You lot make me laugh you really do. This is Israeli's Chief Rabbi FFS!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...IjCO2dPsWJF-zA

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)