+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Jewish Boy Weinstein is going away for quite a while.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dirty Jewish Boy Weinstein is going away for quite a while.

Found guilty and he's straight off to jail.

He's not passing "Go" and he's definitely not getting £200.00!

Balan will be along soon with the excuses. No doubt it was the Pally's fault?

Good riddance to the Phookin pervert.. Don't know why you have to emphasise the "Jewish" word BC..sounds like you are a bit of a racist to me..
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 24-02-2020 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Don't know why you have to emphasise the "Jewish" word BC..sounds like you are a bit of a racist to me..
    Sounds anti-semitic to me Alfie, but BT is a Labour man, goes with the territory.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Sounds anti-semitic to me Alfie, but BT is a Labour man, goes with the territory.
    For BT its just opportunism.

I don't remember him every commenting that "A Christian did this or did that".

And there's so many more of them.

Must have been out that day.

Quote Originally Posted by blueheeler1 View Post
    For BT its just opportunism.

I don't remember him every commenting that "A Christian did this or did that".

And there's so many more of them.

Must have been out that day.
    I was just pointing out the fact that Weinstein is a New York born Jew and a rather perverted one according to a New York jury of his peers so "Dirty Jewish Boy Weinstein is going away for quite a while", seems pretty much spot on to me.

The snowflakes on here need to face facts!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I was just pointing out the fact that Weinstein is a New York born Jew and a rather perverted one according to a New York jury of his peers so "Dirty Jewish Boy Weinstein is going away for quite a while", seems pretty much spot on to me.

The snowflakes on here need to face facts!
    Surely you can see this is offensive?

His religion has nothing to do with his actions.

Do you refer to Muslim terrorists as "Dirty Muslims?".

Or christian rapists as "Dirty Christians?".

Of course you do not.

It's just a very convenient thing to mention religion if it satisfies your particular anxiety or behavior traits.

We all understand the reasons for your post.

You lot make me laugh you really do. This is Israeli's Chief Rabbi FFS!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...IjCO2dPsWJF-zA

I would not bother too much about the crazy religious,they speak to the dumb amongst us.
    But why do they seem to have much sway on the present government. In the past they did not have so much power? After the voting has finished the party with most votes gets to form a government. Politics is a dirty business we know. What the Labour or the Likud party have done is to go to the religious block and ask for their votes, but it comes with a price In the last elections, for the past 10 years, Netanyahu has been able to offer ultra-Orthodox communities billions of shekels for their institutions in exchange for their remaining a “safe” coalition partner keeping his government intact.

The ultra-Orthodox, or Haredim (Hebrew for “those who tremble at His word”), make up about 9% of Israel’s population, but their political power reaches far beyond their numbers. Traditionally, Haredim will vote as a bloc according to directives of their chief rabbis.

Through more access to Internet news, young religious (Haredi) voters are increasingly aware of their civic responsibility and many cast their ballots for Netanyahu’s Likud party in the last election, rather than vote for one of their own Haredi factions. Young ultra-Orthodox Jews are more willing to vote independently of their rabbi’s mandate, and in the last election, according to estimates, a full 30 percent of young voters did not follow their rabbi’s request to vote for a Haredi party. A trend, that if it continues, will likely begin to weaken the power of religion on Israeli politics.

The Jews are rather good at constantly banging on the "anti-Semitic" drum sinkov.

https://besacenter.org/perspectives-...e-appeasement/

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Good riddance to the Phookin pervert.. Don't know why you have to emphasise the "Jewish" word BC..sounds like you are a bit of a racist to me..
    Alf this is what real, horrifying anti-Semitism looks like...

https://israelunwired.com/the-belgia...emitic-parade/

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)