+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Jewish Boy Weinstein is going away for quite a while.

Dirty Jewish Boy Weinstein is going away for quite a while.

Found guilty and he's straight off to jail.

He's not passing "Go" and he's definitely not getting £200.00!

Balan will be along soon with the excuses. No doubt it was the Pally's fault?

Good riddance to the Phookin pervert.. Don't know why you have to emphasise the "Jewish" word BC..sounds like you are a bit of a racist to me..
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 24-02-2020 at 07:24 PM.

I don't like religious hypocrites of any persuasion Alf. What would Jesus have said?

I do not know if you are looking for 2 answers here BT. One would take me back 2000 years and the other to the Etihad Stadium in Manchester??

Looking back in time ,I just can not remember? My parents took me to a church and I was christened, a christian. From that I later I knew I had a name and I was a christian,and where I was from,( at least brought up as a christian!) By the way my son is a Jew! In Israel he is a Jew and if in England he would be a Christian! Perhaps his left side is a Jew and right side a Christian? But theses religions have been the cause of so many wars ,have split humanity,who needs them? The world has been divided and subdivided etc. I am a human being! Yet really, if I take it from a philisophical point of view nothing else exist but God ,so who am I really?
    How would I know what J C would have said ? If J C knew what is the true reality of this world, Why did he say on the cross ''Father, why have you forsaken me? That is dualism. I, and another entity??

Shock, horror, someone with money and a bit of power uses it to abuse others and is not happy to be found out.
    Meanwhile, the world slowly turns, ordinary folk have their problems and get on with life, meanwhile so-called 'celebrities' crave attention in any way they know possible ---I could go on, however, there is absolutely nothing new in all of this and it will continue to be the same, in fact, with the way society is going, it will get a lot worse and the ordinary folk will continue to struggle on regardless of governments, religion, do-gooders, human rights activists, climate change activists etc., etc. ---and the media will love it all.
    What a sad world we live in ---if you let it get to you!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Don't know why you have to emphasise the "Jewish" word BC..sounds like you are a bit of a racist to me..
    Sounds anti-semitic to me Alfie, but BT is a Labour man, goes with the territory.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Sounds anti-semitic to me Alfie, but BT is a Labour man, goes with the territory.
    For BT its just opportunism.

I don't remember him every commenting that "A Christian did this or did that".

And there's so many more of them.

Must have been out that day.

Quote Originally Posted by blueheeler1 View Post
    For BT its just opportunism.

I don't remember him every commenting that "A Christian did this or did that".

And there's so many more of them.

Must have been out that day.
    I was just pointing out the fact that Weinstein is a New York born Jew and a rather perverted one according to a New York jury of his peers so "Dirty Jewish Boy Weinstein is going away for quite a while", seems pretty much spot on to me.

The snowflakes on here need to face facts!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I was just pointing out the fact that Weinstein is a New York born Jew and a rather perverted one according to a New York jury of his peers so "Dirty Jewish Boy Weinstein is going away for quite a while", seems pretty much spot on to me.

The snowflakes on here need to face facts!
    Surely you can see this is offensive?

His religion has nothing to do with his actions.

Do you refer to Muslim terrorists as "Dirty Muslims?".

Or christian rapists as "Dirty Christians?".

Of course you do not.

It's just a very convenient thing to mention religion if it satisfies your particular anxiety or behavior traits.

We all understand the reasons for your post.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)