+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dirty Jewish Boy Weinstein is going away for quite a while.

You can lead a horse to water BT, but you cannot make it drink.

Reminds of a letter all Lancs firefighters received over 20 years ago now, it was from LCC our employers and endorsed by our union, the FBU. It simply stated that anyone facing any accusation or complaint from a member of an ethnic minority group would be immediately suspended from duty. They would be offered no assistance from either LCC or the FBU, and would remain suspended until we had proved our innocence. I was shocked at the time, the presumption of innocence, which I always believed was my right, straight out the window. I didn't like it but what can you do ? From that moment on, no matter what I thought or wanted to say, I became much more circumspect in my encounters with any members of ethnic or religious minorities. Just saying like.

Cyril was a disgrace but I'm more concerned about recent events in Rotherham and Rochdale.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

Reminds of a letter all Lancs firefighters received over 20 years ago now, it was from LCC our employers and endorsed by our union, the FBU. It simply stated that anyone facing any accusation or complaint from a member of an ethnic minority group would be immediately suspended from duty. They would be offered no assistance from either LCC or the FBU, and would remain suspended until we had proved our innocence. I was shocked at the time, the presumption of innocence, which I always believed was my right, straight out the window. I didn't like it but what can you do ? From that moment on, no matter what I thought or wanted to say, I became much more circumspect in my encounters with any members of ethnic or religious minorities. Just saying like.
    I have read the IHRC definition of anti-Semitism many times sinkov because I hated the way Corbyn and the Labour Party were bullied with the tag.

One of the main reasons I left the Labour Party was I believed they did not kick back enough against the claims of being an anti-Semitic political party.

The Israeli propaganda machine is a rather serious bit of kit and a lot of the messages they send out confuse and upset me greatly.

IMHO "Holocaust Denial" should be deemed a punishable offence with jail time mandatory. Ifwe cannot accept and learn from history how the hell can humanity move forward?

The rest of the IHRA propaganda should have been left on the shelf, but Corbyn got bullied because he is politically pretty spineless and much too nice to ever have been our Prime Minister.

Johnson on the other hand is busy impregnating young totty and telling the EU where to go! Strange times sinkov, strange times.

( B T ) ......The Israeli propaganda machine is a rather serious bit of kit and a lot of the messages they send out confuse and upset me greatly.
    Come to the man of the Galilee ,my son I am all ears!! "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.''

“Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things…and the God of peace will be with you.” Philippians 4:8-9

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

Absolutely bonkers Sinkov.

Do you know if this ruling is still in place? And why in hell did the FBU go along with it??

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Absolutely bonkers Sinkov.

Do you know if this ruling is still in place? And why in hell did the FBU go along with it??
    I don't know 59, but it's 20 odd years ago, I can't imagine they have relaxed the rules in this area since. The FBU was run, and probably still is, by militant lefties, far more concerned with virtue-signalling PC tripe than representing their members interests. It was also around the time that both the Police and Fire Service had been found to be 'institutionally racist' so that may have had some bearing on it. And they weren't joking, I knew one lad, Station Officer rank as I recall, had a bit of a run-in with an ethnic minority member of staff at Brigade HQ, a complaint was put in and he was sat at home twiddling his thumbs before he could blink.
    Last edited by sinkov; 02-03-2020 at 04:04 PM.

I wondered who might have been laundering the dirty money..?

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-ba...-idUKKBN2070NF

Justice or the continuation of a witch hunt..?

Attachment 15117

TWENTY THREE YEARS!

No-one does schadenfreude quite like the Yanks do they?

I think that may well have put an end to the old "casting couch!"

I think the next news report will unfortunately be the "prison suicide" brief.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)