+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Clarets

Clarets

Hey up lads,hope you are all keeping well,the Clarets are visiting this Saturday and on a pretty good run at the moment,hopefully we can continue that way. You lads are on a bad run at the moment but will be looking to get three points out of this game to push you up the table again.. We don't have the best record at your place so I would be happy with a scrappy draw..What's your thought on the game ?

Anyway whatever the result I'm sure both clubs will be playing in the Premier next season so good luck for the rest of the season..

Stay safe Alfie..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Hey up lads,hope you are all keeping well,the Clarets are visiting this Saturday and on a pretty good run at the moment,hopefully we can continue that way. You lads are on a bad run at the moment but will be looking to get three points out of this game to push you up the table again.. We don't have the best record at your place so I would be happy with a scrappy draw..What's your thought on the game ?

Anyway whatever the result I'm sure both clubs will be playing in the Premier next season so good luck for the rest of the season..

Stay safe Alfie..
    Alright Alfie?

My opinion: if you score then you’ll get all 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Alright Alfie?

My opinion: if you score then you’ll get all 3 points.
    No problem, try not to score too many though it'll make our goal difference even worse than it is now.

You'll win.

By how many is anybody's guess.

Aalreet, Alfie.

Honestly, no-one can understand how we're even in a position to make a push for safety. We are comfortably the worst footballing side in the division and have used up our store of luck for the next billion years.

Bruce has said something has to change but that's just as likely to be him having a chickern bake instead of a steak bake. With the exception of Blackburn fans I think you'd be hard-pressed to find any ill-will against you so whatever the result I hope you have a cracking end to the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

Honestly, no-one can understand how we're even in a position to make a push for safety. We are comfortably the worst footballing side in the division and have used up our store of luck for the next billion years.
    This all the way. It's now very obvious that there is a world between Rafa and Bruce in terms of management, if it wasn't already clear before.

Good luck to Burnley, you have a clear identity on the pitch and a decent manager to go along with that. I think you will take the three points, although you never know when Bruce's random luck strikes again and we play a blinder - only to go on a run of five defeats again showing that he's clueless.

Burnley will be up for this game we have one win in seven

Can only see a draw at best with the 11 men back tactics. The crowd on their feet when The Saint gets the ball only to be disappointed when the cross goes into the box and Jokelinton is nowhere to be seen.

A better name for him would be Peter Brady

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)