+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nothings changed and nothing will.

Nothings changed and nothing will.

I am sick of reading Newcastle fans say "we deserve better". Do we really, if large numbers of the fanbase aren't willing to do anything to bring about change. This was taken from Mike Ashley Out Campaign back in 2014. It is still exactly the same now.This is Ashley's version of our club;

Not the hope and expectations of generations of fanatical fans.
    Not the black and white hordes who spend their hard earned money in the hope of tangible success.
    Not the proud city that this club has represented for over 100 years.
    It's not the sense of civic pride.
    It's not the ecstasy of a goal scored.
    It's not the joy of belonging to a united tribe,singing joyously on the terraces,striving for progress.

It's the buzz of a balance sheet,its the pursuit of profit,its the thrill of deception.
    The tingling of an outgoing transfer deal.
    The ker-ching of a cash register.
    It's the adrenaline rush of free advertising and the demeaning of sport.
    The satisfaction of identity theft and draining of hope from a whole city.

Feels apt to put this out again.

It's the satisfaction of knowing that we're all pissed off.
    It's the joy of seeing how easily fans fell for the free ticket scam.
    It's the squelching noise of the Chronicle's toungue as it makes its way up his arse.
    It's the fluttering sound his fat, piggy eyebrows make as he blinks rapidly in disbelief at how easily he's getting away with this

honestly those that go to the games dont care about balance sheets ,sports direct ,i think when we do score the crowd is just a s passionate

i think the fact the 10,000 tickets were taken up shows how passionat the city is for its club
    and those that do go still feel united still sing joyfully and if anything are more united

we could have done a leeds or a sunderland

the fact we are still in the prem is an achievment to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    honestly those that go to the games dont care about balance sheets ,sports direct ,i think when we do score the crowd is just a s passionate

i think the fact the 10,000 tickets were taken up shows how passionat the city is for its club
    and those that do go still feel united still sing joyfully and if anything are more united

we could have done a leeds or a sunderland

the fact we are still in the prem is an achievment to be proud of
    The atmosphere at St.James is garbage...

Try telling the truth instead of bigging yourself up as a super fan...

it isnt shearer and even better away from home

i would say its better this season than last

the young uns who took the 10,00 up make a noise and there isnt the boycott brigade about

but i think its better more together

it isnt shearer and even better away from home

i would say its better this season than last

the young uns who took the 10,00 up make a noise and there isnt the boycott brigade about

but i think its better more together
    The away support is still great... when I was at wolves one of my mates stated that if the fans are that mental then St James must be amazing...

I told him the truth..I wish it was like that and used to be but apart from the noisy corner...the grounds pretty dead at home matches...

You may believe it's a good atmosphere...but you are either lying or deluding yourself...

Those that go to games can have Ashley's advertising club. I love Newcastle United. I cant wait for the day the club is out of the hands of a man only interested in using the club as a tool for his one love ****e Direct. If you back Ashley, in my eyes you are not a fan of Newcastle United but a fan obsessed with Premier League football. In other words fake. Can keep it as far as I am concerned.

Slight off track but adds to what Geordie1974 says:

http://www.nufcblog.co.uk/2020/02/26...t-mike-ashley/

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Those that go to games can have Ashley's advertising club. I love Newcastle United. I cant wait for the day the club is out of the hands of a man only interested in using the club as a tool for his one love ****e Direct. If you back Ashley, in my eyes you are not a fan of Newcastle United but a fan obsessed with Premier League football. In other words fake. Can keep it as far as I am concerned.
    but i backed him in the fizzy

i couldnt care less what league we are in

if you support the toon then you go

i dont support sports direct i have nver spent a penny in that shop
    just like i havent bet with the shirt sponsor or coral
    have never drank a pint of carling
    dont subscribe to sky

i supported the toon in far lower leagues than the prem and with far worse owners

and so did many others
    the truth is a lot of the young supporters who only think footy stated when the premier league did dont remember the mckeag years etc

i loved it in the fizzy
    i would leave the prem tomorrow if i had my way

much better footy better away days ,better grounds where you can stand and sing

i dont give a shiite what owner we have what league we are in ,just that we have a team and they try their best

but i backed him in the fizzy

i couldnt care less what league we are in

if you support the toon then you go

i dont support sports direct i have nver spent a penny in that shop
    just like i havent bet with the shirt sponsor or coral
    have never drank a pint of carling
    dont subscribe to sky

i supported the toon in far lower leagues than the prem and with far worse owners

and so did many others
    the truth is a lot of the young supporters who only think footy stated when the premier league did dont remember the mckeag years etc

i loved it in the fizzy
    i would leave the prem tomorrow if i had my way

much better footy better away days ,better grounds where you can stand and sing

i dont give a shiite what owner we have what league we are in ,just that we have a team and they try their best
    Ah...you see the problem is that a lot of us do actually give a "shiite!"

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)