+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hull City v Barnsley

Hull City v Barnsley

Match Preview - External Link

A setta pollacks ! Is Silver Cod still theer ? Wiv wun theer plenty ov times , including old boothferry grarnd , let's Net a few ! And Haul em in , no Coddin !!

Tha can hire a Schooner wi an engine!

Remember when we were the first team to play under their new floodlights at old ground I think we lost 7-0

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Tha can hire a Schooner wi an engine!
    And you can get there by following the Zebrugge to Hull ferry (make sure its going the right way though!).

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    A setta pollacks ! Is Silver Cod still theer ? Wiv wun theer plenty ov times , including old boothferry grarnd , let's Net a few ! And Haul em in , no Coddin !!
    Yo uncle Roma lol, remember those rare away fixtures which we seemed to win quite regularly ?.
    Hull away at their old Boothferry park & Luton at the older version of Kenilworth road as well, these are two that spring to mind.
    Who on here was there eh at Hull on New years day at the start of '87, when we hit back to equalise 3 times and won it in stoppage time. Ian Chandler scored a hat trick and I think Andy Duggan won it for us 3-4 ?. And they had the two Andy's Saville & Payton in their team in those days.

Anyway, heres some memories of our Fa cup win there in the Flicker relegation escape act season. I was never keen on that Inter Milan blue n black striped shirt by the way!.

And heres more memories of us visiting there recently, when we were relegated under the exotic milk shake sounding bloke Jose Morais lol.
    Remember we'd just won a massive game at Birmingham and Ollie Maccy was our main goal threat at the time. We lost Adam Jackson on the night to a serious looking head injury and admittedly that didnt unsettle us at first. But after going in front, we chose to sit back for an hour or more and try to hang on. Two huge points dropped on that night I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And heres more memories of us visiting there recently, when we were relegated under the exotic milk shake sounding bloke Jose Morais lol.
    Remember we'd just won a massive game at Birmingham and Ollie Maccy was our main goal threat at the time. We lost Adam Jackson on the night to a serious looking head injury and admittedly that didnt unsettle us at first. But after going in front, we chose to sit back for an hour or more and try to hang on. Two huge points dropped on that night I reckon.

Jesus I remember being at this game, it was bloody freezing!!!! And god knows how we didn't win the game, Hull were garbage. Lets hope for a better result tomorrow :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And you can get there by following the Zebrugge to Hull ferry (make sure its going the right way though!).

Or ask a workman on a North sea oil rig fo directions! "Oi John, Holland? which way to Holland!"

" to Hull n back " denzils looking a bit pasty " you or eight Luvv ? Your lookin a bit dark around your eyes "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast