+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Queens Finances

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Sorry Francis, I'm not with you at all! You keep saying that what 'they' have done for us is now in the past! Indeed it is not, as the balance sheet at the top of the page very clearly states that the income is for the years 2018 and 2019, - so it is very much what 'they' have done as of the present moment.

It is also abundantly clear that being kicked out of every cup competition at an early stage will have a huge effect on our balance sheet for next year and a blind bat could tell you that it will not make good reading.

Rather than berate the board for not coming up with the goods, - you need to start questioning the tactics of the management team who have fallen way short of expectations.

ok jardi ,thay have built up the infrastructure areana ,kgv ,the pitch ,floodlights ,and creating income from them ,all that done ,, now please tell me there plans to push on from this in a way that drives the first team forwards ,the trouble is thay have installed alan johnston as manager in an old pals act as he is a soft touch head nodder ,imagine if the board appointed a neil lennon or a billy mclaren ,or someone in the old school jock stein mould ,johnston wont go shouting at them about farting about with a thread bare squads ,so thats the reason johnston is here as hardly any manager worth there salt would work under these constraints ,and its been there over the last 3 seasons and not looking to change going forward ,so please tell me jardi queens plans of moving forward as all what the board have achieved sofar is not looking to bright for the first team squads .

and banging on about if all these things were not done where would we be ,part time lower league whatever doesnt wash with me ,end of the day queens want more fans to come watch them which makes the funds too push on ,only success breeds extra fans ,no floating fan in there right minds would pay to go along to palmy atm in time .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    and banging on about if all these things were not done where would we be ,part time lower league whatever doesnt wash with me ,end of the day queens want more fans to come watch them which makes the funds too push on ,only success breeds extra fans ,no floating fan in there right minds would pay to go along to palmy atm in time .
    I’m not sure three extremely successful businessmen will take any advice from you.

You quite simply haven’t a clue about all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes so the club can stay a championship club. Supporters who don’t turn up each week and support the team do absolutely nothing to help matters.
    Last edited by aloreburn; 25-02-2020 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    I’m not sure three extremely successful businessmen will take any advice from you.

You quite simply haven’t a clue about all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes so cam stay a championship club. Supporters who don’t turn up each week and support the team do absolutely nothing to help matters.

i thought you had given up posting on here aloreburn things were going great without all the berating other peoples posts ,wasnt long for the clown crew to return lol ,i dont give a monkies if the board take my advice or not this is a forum for people to vent there opinions and im asking jardi to reply to my message with his answer on how this board plan on improving first team matters im not interestead in negitive comments from you .

i thought you had given up posting on here aloreburn things were going great without all the berating other peoples posts ,wasnt long for the clown crew to return lol ,i dont give a monkies if the board take my advice or not this is a forum for people to vent there opinions and im asking jardi to reply to my message with his answer on how this board plan on improving first team matters im not interestead in negitive comments from you .
    You’re the most negative person that’s ever posted on this once excellent message board Mark.

You’re the most negative person that’s ever posted on this once excellent message board Mark.

hmmmm i dont think negative comes into it in my posts aloreburn lol ,my idea of negative is people sitting on there hands accepting crap dished up and accepting stagnation ,thats negitive as it gets .only people that think of my posts as being negative are happy clappers ,i only look at positive things that will push the club forward if anything im over positive wanting queens to improve massively any negative move by the board or management boils my blood .
    Last edited by Francis_begbie_HFC; 25-02-2020 at 02:45 PM.

hmmmm i dont think negative comes into it in my posts aloreburn lol ,my idea of negative is people sitting on there hands accepting crap dished up and accepting stagnation ,thats negitive as it gets .
    You don’t think your post are negative !!! God give me strength

You don’t think your post are negative !!! God give me strength
    negative to what minded person aloreburn ,your happy with our board with queens sitting with a thread bare squad and looking near doomed to part time football ,,, i want to see the board address this and improve us massively ,which sounds the more negative aloreburn ???

my posts are very negative to the people that think things are ok as thay are yes ,but i see that as extreme negativity .

see this meesage board has been ok bobbing along without any argueing or berating ,since aloreburn ,spike ,scooby blue and nunez havnt posted for a while ,as soon as 1 or more of them post something the thread turns into a farce argument .even iv noticed more people coming on posting that havnt posted for ages then aloreburn strikes in one thread lol ,go figure .
    Last edited by Francis_begbie_HFC; 25-02-2020 at 02:58 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)