Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
Sorry Francis, I'm not with you at all! You keep saying that what 'they' have done for us is now in the past! Indeed it is not, as the balance sheet at the top of the page very clearly states that the income is for the years 2018 and 2019, - so it is very much what 'they' have done as of the present moment.

It is also abundantly clear that being kicked out of every cup competition at an early stage will have a huge effect on our balance sheet for next year and a blind bat could tell you that it will not make good reading.

Rather than berate the board for not coming up with the goods, - you need to start questioning the tactics of the management team who have fallen way short of expectations.

ok jardi ,thay have built up the infrastructure areana ,kgv ,the pitch ,floodlights ,and creating income from them ,all that done ,, now please tell me there plans to push on from this in a way that drives the first team forwards ,the trouble is thay have installed alan johnston as manager in an old pals act as he is a soft touch head nodder ,imagine if the board appointed a neil lennon or a billy mclaren ,or someone in the old school jock stein mould ,johnston wont go shouting at them about farting about with a thread bare squads ,so thats the reason johnston is here as hardly any manager worth there salt would work under these constraints ,and its been there over the last 3 seasons and not looking to change going forward ,so please tell me jardi queens plans of moving forward as all what the board have achieved sofar is not looking to bright for the first team squads .