+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ifollow

Some banks are going to block vpn users as users ip cannot be verified. Allegedly.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    This is on the EFL website -

Please note that the iFollow service is only available to clubs playing in the EFL during the 2019/20 season who have opted in to utilise the iFollow platform. Those clubs who have not will have access to the same live streaming opportunity and will be able to provide their fans with access through their own club digital services.

We are therefore unable to provide subscriptions to fans of Birmingham City, etc.

Not an expert, but my reading of this is that you won't be able to access live streaming even with a VPN.
    Without the VPN Ifollow was only showing Audio Pass as an option. By logging out of Ifollow, putting the Vortire VPN on, and then logging back into Ifollow, I was able to purchase a Match Video Pass. The cost was $7, which is about £5.50. I bought the match pass for my Dad as I'm off down to Coventry (Birmingham) to watch the match live.

I use Nord VPN, one of the biggest and so called best VPNsand even with their support desk on the gho trying everything, they could not get past iFollow. Assumed no others could do so either! Would get season ticket if I could crack it

With my VPN switched on and set to France I'm getting the video link on follow for 6 euro. Will it play though ? Not tried to purchase it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    With my VPN switched on and set to France I'm getting the video link on follow for 6 euro. Will it play though ? Not tried to purchase it yet.
    I have Nord VPN and won't even offer the match video pass - just blanks out the page when accessing via VPN.

Hopefully, if it offers you the pass, it should allow the game but depends on whether they have dastardly tricks up their sleeve on the video side

I’m not going tonight. Finished work too late.
    It’ll be on my magic fire stick.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Mine does from France

Thought i'd take a desperate punt and subscribed to Windscribe free version. It allowed me to buy a match video pass from my account but then, once bought, and I tried to log in using windscribe, the Millers site it blocks me signing in, just as it does with my Nord VPN. 6 squids down the drain it seems :-(

Purchased for 6 euro on Google.. Logged into my account on phone no problem.
    Time will tell if it works using VPN...
    Raginpup. If your trying to log in using your phone or tablet Have you turned off your GPS in your settings? Not saying this is the problem but worth a go.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast