+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mid-week game

Mid-week game

Cheltenham v Northampton tonight. Do we want a draw or a Northampton win?

Personally I think a Northampton win, keeps Cheltenham away from us.

I would always go for a draw in this type of match as it means 1 point has been lost

Draw for me. I feel this would be best for us. Hoping that 6 more wins will be enough for promotion.

Personally very happy with the current team. Think that all our team and current subs are all playing for the team and each other. Hope that Artell does not mess with the team spirit we have at the moment

Agree with all above. Got to just keep going for it, regardless of other teams and stay together preferably for at least another year.

Dave hasn’t fiddled with the team for several weeks, other than when injuries strike. Anyway, the noises coming out of Reaseheath from everyone at the club is that the team spirit couldn’t be better, and that includes from those like Green and Powell who can’t get back in the side. He seems to have it pretty well nailed down having moved the awkward squad on.

Quote Originally Posted by lukcour View Post
    Draw for me. I feel this would be best for us. Hoping that 6 more wins will be enough for promotion.

Personally very happy with the current team. Think that all our team and current subs are all playing for the team and each other. Hope that Artell does not mess with the team spirit we have at the moment
    I think it is Artell and KK who have engendered this spirit so why would he mess with it?