+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6 pointers

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    We will win more games . We will go back to the 25% possession , 10 defenders tactic.
    Teams struggle to meaningful chances with so many bodies in the way .
    We will deffo stay up because of fluked wins and other teams unable to win .

But yes you are right .. We are absolute cack .. But lucky .
    we have been very lucky at times, so far

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    we have been very lucky at times, so far
    Lucky always runs out.. Its a matter of time.

Bruceless has already been found out by the stats and people who don't have "Ashley Brown tongue syndrome" can see that clear as day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Lucky always runs out.. Its a matter of time.

Bruceless has already been found out by the stats and people who don't have "Ashley Brown tongue syndrome" can see that clear as day.
    Totally agree mate .
    Sadly the only way to rid us of the fat parasite and his minions is to go down and stay down .
    Once the sky/ premier money dries up he will sell . He obviously pi$$es potential buyers off as he doesn't want to sell and give up the big sky bucks. Once this money stops he will sell up like a shot .

Just reading...

We have 4 points fewer than John Carver had at this stage in 2015.

Some of the teams beneath will go on a run
    I saw enough in West ham v Liverpool to say West ham will put up a fight
    We've been very lucky teams beneath us haven't been winning

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Some of the teams beneath will go on a run
    I saw enough in West ham v Liverpool to say West ham will put up a fight
    We've been very lucky teams beneath us haven't been winning
    When it becomes a dog fight, some clubs have the tenacity to get out of trouble with a fight.

I don't see any of this in our club apart from a very few odd players.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    When it becomes a dog fight, some clubs have the tenacity to get out of trouble with a fight.

I don't see any of this in our club apart from a very few odd players.
    I disagree there, Pat...I think there is a lot missing in terms of talent and that isn't helped by our super coach, but I think we generally get a good effort from this lot...not like the more talented group Pardew mismanaged...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)