+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Memories of Reading away

Or his Parker pens

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Or his Parker pens
    You get one just fo applying.

I never went to Elm Park always seemed to miss out on going there, remember planning on going but ended up having me appendix out instead lucky cos that was the one where we got battered!!!
    Went to the Madjeski season before last and wish I hadn't gone, it was November and it was sub zero temperatures and without fail everyone was that cold they couldn't wait for the match to end, players failed to turn up as well and we got beat 3-0.
    Worst part was we took a wrong turn coming out and had to walk the wrong way through all their fans to get to our car park with the usual p1ss taking all the way up the hill, not an experience I would ever like to repeat.

https://itsmillerstime.wordpress.com...ernoon-of-hell

I went to Elm Park but my memories are from a brand new Madejski Stadium.
    2000 / 2001 our promotion season. We lost that game 2-0, finished with nine players and worst of all Darren Garner ended up with a double fracture of his leg after a horrific tackle from James Harper.
    King Ronnie Moore ended up with a £1k fine for having a go at the referee at the end of the game.

Good Luck Saturday.

The Barnsley Ronnie Moore's Hat song is my favourite of all time. He always took it in good heart.

Would we get fined £20,000 forrit nardays ?

Altogether now....
    "Ronnie Moore's a......."

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Maidenhead ? Atha sure it's miles away , farraway frum Royil Barksha as frumptarn !!

Only a 12 miles or so darn rooard mate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12