+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Hull City v Barnsley Match Thoughts .

Weear tha picking up all this jargon stuff Animal ?

It's not like the Animal we know and love.

"turnovers through the press" used to be called gerrin stuck in to win ball back

"offensive members of the team" used to be called attackers

Gerra grip Animal.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Weear tha picking up all this jargon stuff Animal ?

It's not like the Animal we know and love.

"turnovers through the press" used to be called gerrin stuck in to win ball back

"offensive members of the team" used to be called attackers

Gerra grip Animal.
    Lol !!!

There was a big energy last night and we have to recover our battery and prepare for a good situation at Reading .

This is our goal and we have to work in the next time .

My boys have the right energy and attitude for this fight but it's not so easy .

Tarn speyk

The players are absolutely fecked , there's no fecker else good enough to come in .

The lads are doing their best but we are fecked if they aren't quite at it on saturday .

Just letting it be known we are still in the shyte .

I think we're back in with a shout and I'd have taken that at full-time after the Birmingham City defeat. I can't see any reason apart from injuries and suspensions why we can't achieve safety with all three tough games to spare. However, this is Barnsley F.C we're talking about and the players have dug themselves out only to bottle it once already this season.

I've noticed that the usual suspects on bbs are back with their tiresome link between the policy and the teams recent form .

What is it about cuddling up to the ownership that makes them believe they are superior fans ? .

Why is the club such a sacred cow to them and can do no wrong ?

It baffles me it really does .

The owners haven't the same emotional ties that we have , it's business pure and simple .

They don't care a shyte about us , a proven fact .

Sportswashed or what .

Proud of the players and credit to the coaching staff .

The owners can go feck themselves and the best thing they can do for us is to sell the club and feck off .

They have no part of this revival , absolutely none what so ever .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I've noticed that the usual suspects on bbs are back with their tiresome link between the policy and the teams recent form .

What is it about cuddling up to the ownership that makes them believe they are superior fans ? .

Why is the club such a sacred cow to them and can do no wrong ?

It baffles me it really does .

The owners haven't the same emotional ties that we have , it's business pure and simple .

They don't care a shyte about us , a proven fact .

Sportswashed or what .

Proud of the players and credit to the coaching staff .

The owners can go feck themselves and the best thing they can do for us is to sell the club and feck off .

They have no part of this revival , absolutely none what so ever .
    I don't cuddle up to the ownership but I don't think they are to blame for this mess. Davies was out of contract and wouldn't sign a new one. Pinnock turned down the offer we made him. He had a year left and by the clubs modus operandi had to be sold. The same applied to Lindsay. Moore wanted out and the club adopting Stendels new 4-3-3 system decided to sanction his transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Lol !!!

There was a big energy last night and we have to recover our battery and prepare for a good situation at Reading .

This is our goal and we have to work in the next time .

My boys have the right energy and attitude for this fight but it's not so easy .

Tarn speyk

The players are absolutely fecked , there's no fecker else good enough to come in .

The lads are doing their best but we are fecked if they aren't quite at it on saturday .

Just letting it be known we are still in the shyte .
    Luvvit

A knew tha wont turning into that Red Rain on BBS. If thaz gorran afternooin to spare tha can read his match analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I don't cuddle up to the ownership but I don't think they are to blame for this mess. Davies was out of contract and wouldn't sign a new one. Pinnock turned down the offer we made him. He had a year left and by the clubs modus operandi had to be sold. The same applied to Lindsay. Moore wanted out and the club adopting Stendels new 4-3-3 system decided to sanction his transfer.
    Wiv discussed this many times Ponte.

The damage is not all abart selling the players. It's abart the first priority of the owners when deciding who to replace them with, which is potential sell on value rather than a balance which might bring success on the field.
    The same thing has happened as in Jan 2018 when they realised the Plan had c0cked up the previous summer and brought in players outside the Plan that might salvage the situation-Moore, McBurnie, Mahoney, Mills, Pinillos. Unfortunately they brought in Morais to lead them. This January after another recruitment c0ck up in the previous summer they finally decided to listen to those with football knowledge (including most of the fans) and brought in some experience.

I put the blame squarely on the shoulders of the owners. Perhaps there is time to salvage something from Hoss's "most successful transfer window in BFC history". Where is Hoss by the way ? Tha sees Boris mooar than him when it comes to hiding from scrutiny.
    Dog ez tweeted four times this season--after victories against Huddersfield, Fulham, Boro and Hull and then no more than four words. They stick their heads above the parapet after a bit of success.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 28-02-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Wiv discussed this many times Ponte.

The damage is not all abart selling the players. It's abart the first priority of the owners when deciding who to replace them with, which is potential sell on value rather than a balance which might bring success on the field.
    The same thing has happened as in Jan 2018 when they realised the Plan had c0cked up the previous summer and brought in players outside the Plan that might salvage the situation-Moore, McBurnie, Mahoney, Mills, Pinillos. Unfortunately they brought in Morais to lead them. This January after another recruitment c0ck up in the previous summer they finally decided to listen to those with football knowledge (including most of the fans) and brought in some experience.

I put the blame squarely on the shoulders of the owners. Perhaps there is time to salvage something from Hoss's "most successful transfer window in BFC history". Where is Hoss by the way ? Tha sees Boris mooar than him when it comes to hiding from scrutiny.
    Dog ez tweeted four times this season--after victories against Huddersfield, Fulham, Boro and Hull and then no more than four words. They stick their heads above the parapet after a bit of success.
    Nail hit on the head with a big hammer .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I think we're back in with a shout and I'd have taken that at full-time after the Birmingham City defeat. I can't see any reason apart from injuries and suspensions why we can't achieve safety with all three tough games to spare. However, this is Barnsley F.C we're talking about and the players have dug themselves out only to bottle it once already this season.
    Despite the revival we could be 6 points adrift on Saturday night if we lose at Reading and others win. Thats not me being pessimistic but more realistic based on how this season has gone.

Tell thi truth Steve am well fecked off wi how this season has panned out but not at all surprised. Animal alluded to it in an earlier post that the owners are the cause of all this and i agree with him entirely. These 3 wins to get us a glimour of hope have blinded some fans of the fact that we aren't at the races squad wise with other clubs around us and that reflects in our league position. The fickle nature of some of our supporters in recent years tends to make them look at the here and now rather than the bigger picture.

The football we've played this season has been decent on the whole. Tha can't really fault the players efforts. We have simply thrown far too many points away through pure naivety, annoying mistakes and lapses in concentration. That is down to our poor recruitment last summer.

I maintain that the pairing of Anderson and Diaby is probably the worst disorganised load of shyte in central defence that I have ever seen in my time as a fan and it's gonna cost us. However, I don't lay the blame entirely at their door, they've done their best in a foreign country after being chucked in at the deep end with no experience to guide them. Disappointingly they haven't learned from their errors and that is not on.

It wo sheer fecking utter lunacy not to bring in experience after the departure of Pinnock and Lindsay, especially when you reflect back to 17/18 season at this level. No lessons learned what so ever by the owners but their agenda isn't football based.

The good run is deserved for the players and im delighted for them. They've never given up the ghost despite the desperate position we've found ourselves in all season.

Al tell thi summat mate, If we by some miracle do survive it will no doubt see Conway coming out in the press saying how successful our youth policy is and how they've progressed the club. We'll have survived in spite of them, not because of them. It'll make me puke.

Luvvit

A knew tha wont turning into that Red Rain on BBS. If thaz gorran afternooin to spare tha can read his match analysis.
    He's the bbs's Kerr all day long .

This is the only way or we become Bolton or Bury .

Everything is either black or its white with that fecker , there's nowt in between , you are either self sufficient or you go out of business which is total b@llax of course .

He talks a good game with his minority report I'll give him that .

Pep and Klopp could learn a thing or two from him , oh aye !!! .

I quote " the diamond offers up too much space down the sides "

Of course it does and so does practically every other system given the sides are the safest areas of the pitch .

Plus the fact we have two kids at full back .

Oh I know lets swap it for more room in the middle then and see how that works out .

Dear me .

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast