+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Value on Dwight McNeil..?

Question Value on Dwight McNeil..?

If we are even daft enough to contemplate selling McNeil, how much is he worth?

Start the bidding at £50 million?

Attachment 15066

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    If we are even daft enough to contemplate selling McNeil, how much is he worth?

Start the bidding at £50 million?

Attachment 15066
    I think it’s upwards of there BT however I think we’ll get that figure with add ins based on how well he does - England appearances etc etc.

If he develops as he is doing the sky is the limit for the lad , I know I’d posted before about him playing centrally maybe Dyche is keeping him away from that for the reason that we have no chance of keeping him a bit longer if he starts really influencing games

He was the star performer at the weekend across the European under-21 club elite poll with a score of 9.3.

We have no chance of holding on to him much longer, but Garlick has stated that is the commercial future of Burnley Football Club whilst he is at the helm.

Develop and sell. The man is a footballing genius I tell thee!

Attachment 15071

I even made him smile...
    Name:  Dwight.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  90.5 KB

It was probably the jumper C_M?

Apparently he is only worth 18 million !!!!

[URL="https://90maat.com/why-burnleys-18m-rated-record-breaker-is-the-secret-behind-dyches-success-at-turf-moor-opinion/"

The answer is $5.

That is how much the component parts of a human being are worth.

https://www.thoughtco.com/worth-of-y...ements-3976054

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    The answer is $5.

That is how much the component parts of a human being are worth.

https://www.thoughtco.com/worth-of-y...ements-3976054
    I see you're well and truly back and still as daft as a brush!

Watched him on Saturday and thought he was awesome,especially when he drifted into midfield looking for the ball.He will only get better with experience and age .Hope we can keep him a few more seasons,but doubt it.. Definitely need 50 million plus for him when he eventually leaves us for the Moneybags clubs..Just hope it isn't Manure he goes to..

The problem for us if we intend to try and keep him Alf is that the media and footie pundits are really bigging him up. I can't see us turning down a £50 million plus offer can you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)