+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Coventry City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Who has said that? Coventry fans?
    No, another senior moment where I didn’t finish the post off

Quote Originally Posted by pattylallacks2 View Post
    i think we all understand why your avatar features big tits

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    PW doesn't think Barlasser ,s ankle injury is too bad
    Was not rushed to hospital
    Precautionary scan tomorrow.
    He can still text as he's told his mum he's fine so he can't be that bad
    He will be ok for his Subbuteo game then?

I thought the game had much to commend it. Both sides had moments of domination, both defences were sound and there were some great long diagonal balls and some great tackling from both sides. Although disappointed that we were pulled back after bossing the first half, a draw was a fair result. Whether he starts or not, Freddy is predator like when it comes to putting the ball in the net. Not just a goal hanger either, as the brilliant turn and shot which almost doubled the lead proves. Hope Dan Barlaser is not too badly injured, but if he is then I am like a few on here who would like PW to give Jamie Lindsay a run in the team.

One Coventry fan called the Millers a physical dirty fouling team, sour grapes after we thumped them 4 - 0 at the NYS, then the 1 - 1 draw last night, so taking 4 points out of 6 on offer, not many teams will take that many off Coventry.

Respect opinions but Have to disagree with mmsters who think a draw was a fair result.
    For a fair result the game had to be split down the middle. And Tuesday game just wasn't.
    We were unplayable the first half and could/should have been 3 up at half time. The 2nd half they had 5 minutes after half time and the last 15 minutes where they dominated us. The rest of the game could have gone either way.

So working it out on minutes alone
    45 min we dominated 20 min they dominated. 25 could go either way...
    On that reconing plus we had twice as many chances on goal we deserved to win.

Obv just my opinion

To be fair a lot of there fans were very complimentary.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Respect opinions but Have to disagree with mmsters who think a draw was a fair result.
    For a fair result the game had to be split down the middle. And Tuesday game just wasn't.
    We were unplayable the first half and could/should have been 3 up at half time. The 2nd half they had 5 minutes after half time and the last 15 minutes where they dominated us. The rest of the game could have gone either way.

So working it out on minutes alone
    45 min we dominated 20 min they dominated. 25 could go either way...
    On that reconing plus we had twice as many chances on goal we deserved to win.

Obv just my opinion
    8 shots each, 4 corners each, 50/50 ish possession and both managers saying a draw was the right result sums it up for me.

Hopefully Coventry and Sunderland can cancel each other out and we can beat MK Dons at home.
    That’ll give us a bit of daylight.

We had more on target which I’m sure is better than shots

Anyway stats can be misleading.

In better weather I think we would have won that game, the weather wanted to have its say and it certainly did
    Last edited by millertop; 26-02-2020 at 05:24 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast